Enormous state-owned land is not only resources but also wealth. As a part of state-owned assets, through exploitation and utilization of land, the management system of state-owned land could have great impact on the national economic development.
With the desire to increase government''s revenue, and the implementation of funding system in public universities and colleges, the performance of management system and the utilization effectiveness of state properties has attracted public’s attention.
The main purpose of this study is to assess the effectiveness of the training program offered in institutions. To guide the following tasks, a four levels of Kirkpatrick''s evaluation model was used for the formation of the theoretical framework for the sake of conduction of this research.
This study conducted a quantitative analysis to measure the learning outcome of participants after they completed the training program. While conducting quantitative analysis, 240 participants were asked to answer the questionnaire following a standard procedure. After collecting the questionnaires and discarding the invalid ones, 219 valid responses remained for further data analysis. The valid response rate is 96%.
The SPSS 10 was adopted to analyze whether participants with different backgrounds have different degree of satisfaction toward the training program they attended. Followed by t-test analysis, ANOVA and other analysis, the descriptive statistics including frequency distribution, mean and standard deviation was presented in the study. Moreover, Pearson correlation analysis were adopted to test the strength of the association between dependent and independent variables.
According to the result from data analysis, three research findings reveal as following:
1. The demographic variables have impact on trainees’ satisfactory toward the training program they attended. And the difference among different groups has reached partially statistically significant.
2. The demographic variables have impact on the learning outcome and effectiveness of implication of trainees. And the difference among different groups has reached partially statistically significant.
3. For trainees, there is statistically significant association between their satisficatory toward this program and their learning outcome and effectiveness of implication.
Based on the research findings mentioned above, the study came out with the following recommendations:
1. Newly recruited property management staffs should be encouraged to participate in related training program to enhance their administrative performance.
2. The training programs should be held in different geographical areas in Taiwan, which could increase the participants’ willingness to attend.
3. The professional capacity of frontline staffs should be strengthened to improve service quality.
4. The work substitution system should be put into practice to enhance the effectiveness of the training program.
5. While designing the curriculum, the real case should be integrated into the course materials, which could increase the degree of satisfaction of participants.