Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||Study of money attitude, perceived risk and consumer purchase intention on investment linked insurance products|
|Authors: ||張祐誠;Chang, Yu-Cheng|
|Keywords: ||投資型保險;金錢態度;知覺風險;購買意願;Investment Linked Insurance;Money attitude;perceived risk;Purchase Intention|
|Issue Date: ||2014-01-23 13:42:31 (UTC+8)|
本研究以Yamauchi and Temple（1982）金錢態度量表（Money Attitude Scale）與陳券彪、周志杰(2007)之研究「知覺風險」變數為理論基礎，將問卷分成消費者特色、金錢態度、投資型保險認知程度、購買評估因素、知覺風險、投資型保險購買意願六大構面。調查居住在大台北地區的20歲以上消費者為抽樣對象，利用傳統問卷及網路問卷方式收集樣本資料，總計回收1000份問卷，有效問卷為880 份，有效回收率為88％，經實證分析結果發現：
There are both investment and insurance on investment linked insurance products. It began in 2001, and rapid expansion on life insurance industry until 2007,the market share rate was 61.8%. Go thought 2008 Financial Crisis, investment linked insurance products accumulation account value were decreased. Then, investment linked insurance products design innovation. This study focus on money attitude, perceived risk and consumer purchase intention on investment linked insurance products after 2008 Financial Crisis and 2011 European Debt Crisis.
Based on Yamauchi and Temple''s Money Attitude Scale (1982) and Chen and Chou(2007) study ,the questionnaire in this research is divided into the following six dimensions: consumer characteristics, money attitude , investment linked insurance cognition degree, purchase evaluation criteria, perceived risk and purchase intentions on Investment Linked Insurance Products. The sample, collected through both traditional and on-line questionnaire from consumer living in the greater Taipei area,result in total number of 1000 copies with 880 valid questionnaires and the effective received rate of 88%.
The analysis shows that：
(1) The consumer characteristics ( include age, marital status, occupation ,income, annuity premium divided by annuity income, family have worked in insurance company and have brought investment linked insurance products.) have a positive relationship with purchase intentions toward investment linked insurance products.
(2) The money attitude has significant positive impact on the purchase intentions toward investment linked insurance products.
(3) The investment linked insurance cognition degree has significant positive impact on the purchase intentions toward investment linked insurance products.
(4) The purchase evaluation criteria has significant positive impact on the purchase intentions toward investment linked insurance products.
(5) The perceived risk would effect on the purchase intentions toward investment linked insurance products.
(6) The intermediate effect of investment linked insurance cognition degree of perceived risk shows an effect on the purchase intention on investment linked insurance products.
|Appears in Collections:||[保險學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.