Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||Empirical study on the value chain of the electric vehicle industry in Taiwain|
|Authors: ||林芳伃;Lin, Fang-Yu|
|Keywords: ||產業價值鏈;電動車;策略性成本管理;Value Chain;electric vehicle;Strategic Cost Management|
|Issue Date: ||2014-01-23 13:36:52 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||企業透過價值創造的過程，以達到企業長期永續的發展。而價值創造需要經過一連串的活動相互連結才以達成，這一連串活動就構成了價值鏈。本研究運用Shank & Govindarajan (1993)的策略性成本管理概念，將會計資訊套用在價值鏈分析，將整個產業價值描繪出來，試圖計算出每一個產業價值鏈階段的利潤與報酬，從中尋求競爭優勢之所在。本研究以國內電動車產業為研究標的，分析國內電動車產業內各階段之營運狀況、獲利能力等。|
2. 以利潤率方面， 上游材料階段與下游整車階段相較於中游階段於期間趨勢變化大。而馬達模組業低於產業整體水準外，中游零件系統階段之電池芯模組產業和車用電子產業利潤率皆在產業整體之上。
Through the process of value creation, companies achieve long-term sustainable development. There need series of activities connected to create value, these series of activities which constitute the value chain.
This thesis uses the concept of Shank and Govindarajan (1993) strategic cost management ,which put accounting information into the value chain with the intention to illustrate the whole industrial value chain. Calculating the profit and asset return of each stage of the industry to realize the concept of value chain and find out where is the competitive advantage. Through the analysis of electric vehicle industrial value chain, we can acquire further understandings on business operation and the profitability of each stage of the electric vehicle industry.
The conclusions of this thesis are as follows:
1. As for the scale, the Electric Vehicle industry now in Taiwan focuses on the Battery Cell and Pack industry of midstream stage. Overall, each stage of Electric Vehicle industry’s value during period is in increasing.
2. As the profit margin, the upstream material stage and downstream vehicle merchant stage compared to the midstream stage show large change in trend during the period. The profit margin of Motor industry is lower than the whole industry; the Battery Cell and Pack industry and Vehicle Electronics industry profit margins are higher than the whole industry.
3. As for the analysis of returns, the returns between each stages still have some gaps, showing that Taiwan Electric Vehicle industry is still in emerging.
However, during the period, the return gaps between the industries of midstream stage seems smaller.
4. Generalizing this thesis, Battery Cell & Pack industry is the largest proportion of the domestic Electric Vehicle industry, but profit margin and returns decline. If company wants to enter this industry, it need to consider about whether the industry already saturated or not.
After that, the proportion of Vehicle Electronic and Motor industries in domestic Electric Vehicle industry increased year by year. The profit margin and returns has gradually increased. That suggests that companies, which want to intervene in the Electric Vehicle industry, can consider these two industries.
|Appears in Collections:||[國際企業學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.