As the Internet penetration rate goes up nowadays, the Internet population of Taiwan has risen year by year and online shopping has became the main shopping channel of Internet population. According to the research of Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC), it pointed out that the market scale of online shopping has reached to 35.83 billion in 2010, and the main business type is the stores of online shop platforms, that is, B2C trading mode. Therefore, this study is going to conduct related investigation to the consumer behavior of online shopping malls (B2C) of Taiwan.
If the operators of online shopping malls want to maintain competitive advantages, they need to understand the key factors that consumers use the online shopping. Therefore, to further explore related consuming behaviors of consumers to the online shopping malls would contribute to improving operators’ business performance. Accordingly, there are three goals of this study and it is going to explore the following in the market of online shopping malls of Taiwan：
1. In the consuming behaviors of online shopping malls of Taiwan, the effects of consumers’ online shopping attitudes to the online shopping malls on the online shopping intentions.
2. The effects of Taiwanese consumers’ perceived ease of use and perceived usefulness to the online shopping malls on the formation of online shopping attitudes.
3. The effects of personalized function designs of Taiwanese online shopping malls on the online shopping attitudes and online shopping intentions.
Through the data analysis after receiving questionnaires, this research result found：
1. In Taiwanese online shopping malls, online shopping attitudes certainly are the key antecedent of formation of online shopping intentions.
2. The ease of use that consumers perceive to the online shopping malls would have a direct effect on the perceived usefulness of online shopping malls, and online shopping malls would have a direct effect on the intentions of online shopping, moreover, it would further effect the happening of online shopping intentions by online shopping attitudes, and of these, perceived ease of use doesn’t have significant effects on the formation of online shopping attitudes.
3. The personalized function designs of webpage don’t have a direct effect on the intentions of online shopping, but it would effect on online shopping intentions by the intermediary of online shopping attitudes.