|摘要: ||論文名稱：臺北教育111標竿學校一生一專長之發展策略研究 頁數：125|
研究生：陳冠螢 指導教授：吳明清 教授
Title of Thesis: A Study on the Strategy of Program Initiation and Total pages: 125
Promotion for Students art and athlete Talents in Taipei Education 111
Key word: Education111；students talent；strategy of program initiation and promotion
Name of Institute: Graduate Institute of Educational Policy and Leadership,
Graduate date: June, 2013 Degree conferred: M. Ed.
Name of student: Chen, Kuan-Ying Advisor: Dr. Wu, Ming-Ching
陳冠螢 吳明清 博士
The purpose of this study aims at analyzing strategies of program initiation and promotion students art and athlete talents in Taipei Education 111. There are three dimensions of the leading elementary school to be explored, including strategies of program initiation and promotion, its effectiveness, difficulties and their solutions. Data of three leading elementary schools are collected by semi-structured interview and document analysis.
Based on results and findings of the study, conclusions are summarized as follows：
1. Although every elementary schools has different background, the three leading schools establish a common goal and mutual understandings as the core for program initiation and promotion for student’s art and athlete talents in Taipei Education 111.
2. The main strategies for the development of student talents are deep-rooted on school curriculum and the well-planned program for the development of student’s art and athletic performance.
3. Other effective strategies for the development of student’s art and athlete talents includes setting up student’s learning group, create the art and athletic learning environment and planning performance
4. The difficulty for the leading elementary schools includes administration, teachers, students and facilities.
5. Planning student talent for accreditation indices ought to be inspired by teacher’s professional community discussion and its esteem.
6. The leading elementary schools adopt strategies of establishing teacher’s professional community, using professional resources outside of school, parents and community’s volunteer to cope with the difficulties in the program implementation to develop student’s talents.
7. The leading elementary schools adopt strategies of choosing suitable talent items to cope with the difficulties.
Based on findings, some suggestions were proposed for Educational Authorities of the City government, elementary schools as well as researchers of future studies.