Items with full text/Total items : 49433/84396 (59%)
Visitors : 7466463
Online Users : 115
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||輕小說讀者閱讀行為模式之研究 : 兼論租借損益問題|
|Other Titles: ||The research of behavior pattern to the reader of light novel : the problem of the loan through profit or loss|
|Authors: ||李世淳;Li, Shih-Chun|
|Keywords: ||輕小說;閱讀行為;動漫;Light Novel;reading behavior;ACG|
|Issue Date: ||2013-04-13 11:45:14 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||本研究係針對台灣國內最大的電子佈告欄系統「批踢踢實業坊」，其站內討論輕小說的專板「Light Novel」和綜合動漫討論聊天板「C_Chat」上的使用者進行調查。採用問卷調查法，取得130份問卷，並從輕小說讀者購買與租借選擇、圖書館使用情況、數位閱讀使用意願，以及對於輕小說的見解從事研究分析。藉由本研究結果，期許在台灣對於輕小說的認知能夠清楚且不致混淆。|
This research surveyed the users of “LightNovel”, the board of light novel discussion, and “C_Chat”, the board of composite ACG chat, in “PTT Bulletin Board System”, which is the largest electronic bulletin board system in Taiwan. There were 130 questionnaires obtained by used Questionnaire Survey, and then researched and analyzed from purchase and lease option for the readers of light novel, the situation of use at library, the willingness of use at the digital reading, and the insight into light novel. By results of the reaearch, it is expected that the cognition of light novel will be lucid and not be confused in Taiwan.
The conclusion of the research as follows：
1. The readers of Light novel are more willing to buy those books rather than to lend.
2. The degree of the readers of Light novel lend the light novel at library is lower than that at the other ways to lend.
3. The readers of Light novel use digital reading less than they use print reading.
4. There are their own points of view for the readers of Light novel to the cognition of light novel.
The suggestion of the study as follows：
1. There exists no absolute definition for light novel, and the definition, which was generalized by that research, “Light novels aim at young readers, and the cover and inside pages of light novels mostly adopt the illustration of animation-style.” could be a reference for the people who fail to exist their own point of view.
2. For the cognition of light novel, it is suggested that the authors and publishers can refer to the thoughts and opinions of the readers of light novel.
3. The strategy of giving gifts can prompt the sales volume at the part of selling.
4. The change of reading habits is benefit to the raise of the market of digital reading.
|Appears in Collections:||[資訊與圖書館學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.