Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||企業併購組合, 組織文化變遷對工作績效之影響以員工工作調適為干擾變項|
|Other Titles: ||The effect on employees' performance by combination of M & A and culture change : using work adaptation as a moderator|
|Authors: ||莊銓培;Chuang, Chuan-Pei|
洪英正;張敬珣;Hung, Ying-Cheng;Chang, Ching-Hsun
|Keywords: ||併購;組織文化;工作調適;工作績效;M&A;Organization Culture;Work Adapation;Work Performances|
|Issue Date: ||2013-04-13 11:28:51 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||現今企業面對競爭與成長，為因應新市場、新客戶導向思維的經營模式，在併購時其型態是跨文化、跨市場及跨產業的。公司併購後員工不只面對新舊文化的衝擊、改變及調適，更要面對有形的工作上新舊產品的認知與重新學習、實務流程的改變及外在競爭的重新適應。本研究主要針對有併購經驗企業之人員，探討公司發生併購後，其併購類型對文化變遷及工作績效之影響。並尋求員工工作調適力在其中所扮演之干擾角色。相關的文獻探討包括採用Wallach(1983)組織文化分類，包括創新型、支持型及官僚型，Borman and Motowidlo (1993) 的工作績效理論，包括任務績效與情境績效，以及 Dawis and Lofquis (1984)之明尼蘇達工作調適理論，做為本研究理論基礎及變項依據，進而建立研究架構與假設。本研究之研究目的如下：|
Nowadays, the industries are facing competitions and growing. In order to cope with new business model of new market and new customers orientation, the merger pattern will be cross-culture, cross-market, and cross-industry. After merger employees not only have to face the impact and adaptation originating from the change new and old culture, but encounter with acquisition issues of the tangible new and old products, learn about the changing procedures, and accommodate the outside competitions.
This research focuses on staffs with business merger experiences to discuss the influences of the merger type on the changing of organizational cultures and work performances after the merger. We also look for the moderating role of the staffs’ job adaptability in the event. According to the related literature, we used the organization culture categorized by Wallach (1983) includes: innovative, supportive, and bureaucratic, and the work performance introduced by Borman and Motowidlo(1993) includes mission performance and scenario performance, and we also use the Minnesota theory of work adjustment proposed by Dawis and Lofquis (1984).By all these as the theory bases and variables to establish the research framework and hypotheses. The purposes of this research are as follows:
1. To discuss the influences of different merger profile have on the changing of organization culture.
2. To discuss the influences of the changing organization culture after the merger have on employees’ performances.
3. To discuss whether employees’ work adaption is a moderator that affects the relationship between changing of organization culture and their wok performances.
The questionnaires were given out to staffs with business merger experiences in banking and insurance, electronic information technology, and foreign capital company as the main respondents. We issued 230 questionnaires and 196 effective samples have returned; the effective sample return ratio was 85.2%. We carried out descriptive statistic, reliability and validity analysis, variances analysis, and hierarchical regression analysis on effective questionnaires and had the following important results:
1. The business merger profile has significant influence on the changing of organization culture after merger.
2. Different business merger profiles havesignificant differences on the changing of organization culture after merger.
3. The organization culture after merger has significant influence on employees’ work performances.
4. The work adapation of the employees after the business merger has a significant moderating effect on the relationship of organization culture after merger and employees’ work performances.
By the finding, we suggest that company can increase cohesion through education and training and all kinds of employees’ incentive activities, so as to achieve employees’ internalization of company’s brand popularity and identification. Also we encouragcompanies to march toward innovative and supportive culture for helping the employees’ work performances after merger. Meanwhile we also suggest that the department chief can pay more attention to employees’ characteristic and personalities. This can help increase their adaptation ability and improve their work performance.
|Appears in Collections:||[企業管理學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.