Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||銷售導向-顧客導向行為, 銷售技巧與銷售績效之關連性 : 以T電信通路門市人員為例|
|Other Titles: ||The relationships between sale orientation-customer orientation behavior, selling skill and salesperson performance : as T mobile telecommunication channel staffs for example|
|Authors: ||吳中信;Wu, Chung-Hsin|
吳坤山;涂敏芬;Wu, Kun-Shan;Tu, Min-Fen
|Keywords: ||銷售導向-顧客導向行為;銷售技巧;銷售績效;sale orientation-customer orientation (SOCO);Selling skill;Salesperson performance|
|Issue Date: ||2013-04-13 11:26:25 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||論文名稱：銷售導向-顧客導向行為、銷售技巧與銷售績效之關連性－以T電信通路門市人員為例 頁數：49|
研究生：吳中信 指導教授：吳坤山 博士
Title of Thesis：
The relationships between sale orientation-customer orientation behavior, selling skill and salesperson performance : as T mobile telecommunication channel staffs for example Total pages:49
Key word: sale orientation-customer orientation (SOCO), Selling skill, Salesperson performance
Name of Institute: Executive Master’s Program of Business Administration (EMBA) in General Management
Graduate date: June, 2012 Degree conferred : Master
Name of student:
Wu, Chung-Hsin Advisor: Wu, Kun-Shan, Ph.D.
Tu, Min-Fen, Ph.D.
吳中信 吳坤山 博士
As an important role of corporate human resources, sales personnel influence significantly the survival and the development of firms. Among many influencing factors of salesperson performance, selling skill is a critical one. For channel staff in mobile telecommunication industry, possessing excellent selling skills would help improve both individual and companies’ performance.
The purpose of this study is to discuss the relationships between the sale orientation-customer orientation (SOCO) behavior, selling skill, and salesperson performance of mobile telecommunication channel staff. The effects of selling experience and quality of educational training are examined as the antecedents of selling skill. In addition, this study attempts to examine the moderating effect of selling skill on the relationship between sale orientation-customer orientation behavior and salesperson performance.
This study conducted quantitative analysis through questionnaire survey, distributing 330 questionnaires to the channel staffs of T mobile telecommunication company. 309 usable samples were retrieved and were used for descriptive analysis, reliability analysis, and hierarchical regression analysis. The test results are as following:
1. The selling skill of telecommunication channel staff partially affects their sales performance.
2. The selling experience of telecommunication channel staff is positively related with their selling skill.
3. The quality of educational training of telecommunication channel staff is positively related with their selling skill.
4. The sale orientation-customer orientation behavior of telecommunication channel staff positively affects their sales performance.
5. The selling skill of telecommunication channel staff has partial moderating effect on the relationship between sale orientation-customer orientation behavior and salesperson performance
|Appears in Collections:||[企業管理學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.