Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||奢侈稅政策, 房地產市場景氣, 銀行房貸業務之影響 : 以A銀行為例|
|Other Titles: ||Impacts of the luxury tax policy to business cycles of the real estate and the banking mortgage loan business : an example from bank A|
|Authors: ||陳薏如;Chen, Yi-Ju|
蔡政言;張勝雄;Tsai, Jeng-Yan;Chang, Sheng-Hsiung
|Keywords: ||奢侈稅;景氣循環;銀行業;Luxury Tax;Business cycle;Banking Industry|
|Issue Date: ||2013-04-13 10:56:24 (UTC+8)|
In the internet voting survey held by the Research, Development and Evaluation Commission of Executive Yuan of Republic of China(Taiwan) in year 2010, “Overvalued Real Estate” is selected as the most popular among top 10grievance complaint of the people. Since year 2011, Taiwan government started to researchthe possibility of practicing Luxury Tax Policy for the purpose of reducing real estate prices, stopping speculators short-term transactions, avoiding speculative bubble crashing risks, reducing house price from existing high level, minimizing social poverty gap, realizing taxation fairness and social justice. In summary, there are two important meanings of imposing Luxury Tax to Taiwan real estate market:
1. To stop short-term transactions made by speculators so that the market pricing mechanics will come back to be motivated based on rational residential demand and commercial investment needs.
2. The government can obtain real transaction prices through such taxation so that the transactions became more transparent and the real estate market activities will become healthier.
The practice of Luxury Tax Policy has shocked and generated huge impacts to Taiwan real estate market and the industry. Because it is practiced for less than 1 year, there are no much related studies, nor researches done in academy field until now, and it is very difficult to collect sufficient statistic database for discovering the practical effectiveness of the Luxury Tax Policy to real estate market. Besides mentioned influences, the practice of Luxury Tax Policy will also impact to the housing loan market run by banks. The study is targeting to make comparison with the data analyzing on internal work of the credit investigation case quantity, house value evaluation enquiry quantity, total and local new housing loan applications receiving quantity, and new loan made by back A before and after the practice of Luxury Tax Policy in June of year 2011, which is announced already in February of the same year. With the foundation of such data comparison and the analyze, the study tried to understand the relations between the practice of Luxury Tax Policy and the real estate market, and the variations of real estate market due to the practice of Luxury Tax Policy. The main purposes of this study are summarized as below:
1. The study is to understand how the Luxury Tax Policy has impacted Taiwan real estate market.
2. The study is to know how the Luxury Tax Policy influent a bank’s sales performance regarding housing loan product.
3. The study is to discover the potential impacts of Luxury Tax Policy to bank A regarding the sales revenue and the quantity of approved lending came from housing loan market.
|Appears in Collections:||[國際企業學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.