Items with full text/Total items : 51931/87076 (60%)
Visitors : 8482868
Online Users : 338
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||高中學生之價值觀及其生涯規劃研究 : 以北北基地區為例|
|Other Titles: ||A study on values and career planning of senior high school students in the great Taipei area|
|Authors: ||林欣旻;Lin, Hsin-Min|
|Keywords: ||價值觀;生涯規劃;高級中學;values;Career Planning;Senior high school|
|Issue Date: ||2013-04-13 10:39:51 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||本研究旨在於探討北北基地區高中學生之價值觀及其生涯規劃之關係，並分析不同個人背景及學校類別變項之高中學生在價值觀與生涯規劃各面向的差異情形。經依分層隨機比例原則，選取北北基地區16 所公私立高中生共1,057 人為對象實施問卷調查，並以回收之1,033 份問卷進行統計分析。|
The purposes of this study were to investigate the relationship between values and career planning of senior high school students in the Great Taipei Area, and to analyze varieties of values and career planning due to background variables and different school category of senior high school students.
A questionnaire survey was conducted for the date-collection. Subjects of the survey were 1,054 school students from16 senior high schools in the GreatTaipei Area by using stratified proportionalrandom sampling method.
Descriptive statistics, t-test, one-way ANOVA, Pearson’s product-moment correlation, and stepwise multiple regression analysis were applied for data analysis.
Findings of this study were as follows:
1. All the 「physiological-value」,「psychological-value」and「social-value」 were rated at high-level of importance with positive orientation.
2. The difference in values among grades 1, 2, 3 students in senior high school was significant in total.
3. As a whole, investigated students’ “fathers’ occupation” were not conspicuously correlated with
4. It had significant difference in the aspect of values among senior high school students who had different school categories.
5. High school students had high level of perception of their career planning.
6. Students’ perception of career planning were significantly different by students’ gender and grade.
7. There was a significant and positive correlation between values and career planning for senior high school students.
Some suggestions based on literature review and research findings were proposed for educational administrative authorities ,school teachers, parents, as well as further studies.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育政策與領導研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.