Items with full text/Total items : 51314/86412 (59%)
Visitors : 8178646
Online Users : 84
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||The study of management strategic of public and private kindergartens in New Taipei City|
|Authors: ||王馨儀;Wang, Hsin-Yi|
|Keywords: ||幼稚園;經營策略;kindergartens;management strategic|
|Issue Date: ||2013-04-13 10:38:11 (UTC+8)|
本研究針對「園長領導」、「財務管理」、「課程與教學」、「招生策略」及「園所特色」此五點經營策略進行探討。正式問卷研究對象為100 學年度新北市公私立幼稚園，共計274 間，公立161間，私立113間。一間幼稚園寄3份，總計發出問卷822 份。總回收564份，回收率為68.61%，剔除無效問卷103份，剩餘有效問卷為461份，有效回收率為56.08%。統計數據以電腦SPSS 12.0統計軟體進行資料處理與分析。所得資料以描述性統計、獨立樣本t 檢定、單因子變異數分析及皮爾遜積差相關等方式進行分析。
The purposes of this study have to investigate the management strategic applied in public and private kindergartens in new Taipei city. Try to understand the management strategic of public and private kindergartens in new Taipei city, and the different views of public and private kindergartens staff with different backgrounds.
The management strategic in this study includes Principal leadership, financial management, curriculum and instruction, enrollment strategy, and kindergartens characteristic. The subjects of this research were total 274 kindergartens in 100 year, public kindergartens were 161 and private kindergartens were 113. Every kindergarten send 3 copies, total issued 822 copies questionnaires. 564 of them returned the questionnaires. The return rate was 68.61%. 461 of the questionnaires were valid. The valid return rate was 56.08% and the data were analyzed with descriptive statistics, t-test, one-way ANOVA, and Pearson correlation.
Based on the result of this analysis on the survey, the following conclusions were drawn:
1) In new Taipei city, principal leadership, financial management, curriculum and instruction, enrollment strategy and garden features are the five levels of management strategic that are emphasized by the public and private kindergartens.
2) Principal leadership has a certain degree of influence on the management strategic of the public and private kindergartens.
3) The public and private kindergartens have their own characteristics in the financial management of management strategic.
4) The public and private kindergartens both emphasis on the curriculum and instruction of management strategic.
5) The public and private kindergartens focus on their own recruitment strategy of management strategic with different attributes.
6) The private kindergarten more focus on the garden features of management strategic than public kindergarten.
Finally, the suggestions based on the literature review and research conclusions were presented for kindergartens and future research.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育政策與領導研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.