Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||The research of toll road fee problem and Mainland China's agricultural product logistics|
|Authors: ||廖奕傑;Liao, Yi-Jie|
|Keywords: ||收費公路;尋租;農產品物流;物流成本;反公地悲劇;toll road;rent seeking;agricultural product logistics;logistics Cost;tragedy of the anti-commons|
|Issue Date: ||2013-04-13 10:32:10 (UTC+8)|
Mainland China''s vegetable prices rose by 116.8 percent from 2001 to 2011, and the price gap between the origin and pin ground is too large, then the high cost of logistics phenomenon. The 2007 World Bank report pointed out that Mainland China''s highway tolls per km 0.12 to $ 0.21, the highest burden of road traffic in the world''s countries. Therefore, the toll road is many people believe that is causing the main reason of the high cost of agricultural products logistics; refute the issue of agricultural logistics structure is the major logistics costs to improve the highway operators and advocates to farmers free of tolls after the implementation of the policy prices did not reduce it is the best proof. In the end whether toll roads contributed to the growth of the logistics of agricultural products, is still a controversial.
Therefore, this study is to collect relevant information, through literature analysis For the following settings:
1. Causing excessive Mainland China’s toll road charges
2. Structural factors that affect the success or failure of the reform policies of the toll road
3. Plight of Mainland China''s agricultural products logistics in the existing environment and structure
4. Toll road factors in the logistics environment and the structure of the existing agricultural
After analysis, this study found:
1. Mainland China road charges excessively high level, most from embezzlements of funds in order to meet the financial needs of the local government officials of rent-seeking, the result plus for performance and redundant construction, to cope with its increased spending increased. And the situation is more serious conditions of managers and law enforcement unit profit is decentralized tragedy of the commons phenomenon.
2. Reform policies introduced by the central government, due to the problem of damage to local interests and the ability to execute, it is difficult to effective local implementation.
3. Due to other defects of the transport sector, most of China''s agricultural products transportation system running through the road sector; most of the agricultural logistics structure is still at the stage through the wholesale market, its result is difficult to reduce the cost of the middle and the transport difficult to improve the efficiency of the high rate of low-temperature logistics situation can not reduce the damage rate.
4. Road traffic restrictions in agricultural logistics further amplification, are difficult to the low profits procure improve the transport and industrial upgrading of the cryogenic equipment, freight industry only through overloading, evasion, reduce cold chain, to solve the face of the anti-commons tragic plight; overload caused by raising the cost of road maintenance. Existing structural constraints, rising oil prices offset fresh agricultural products to reduce the cost of the toll policy waived
|Appears in Collections:||[中國大陸研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.