5. 以鐵板為陽極處理對有機分散性染料DR-60比DB-79去除效率還要 高，但以鋁板來說對兩者的去除率沒有太明顯的差別。
Textile wastewaters are known to exhibit various pH, hot temperature, high biological and chemical(COD) oxygen demands and high concentrations of suspended
solids. Disperse dyes will be inserted in the surfactant to increase its solubility, the dispersion of wastewater in the chemical composition and structure of more complex, and increase its handling difficult. The traditional physical, chemical and biological means, and often time-consuming, costly, and likely to cause secondary pollution and efficiency problems as expected, this study, therefore, consider the technical treatment of the electrochemical dispersion of dye wastewater.
Over the past number of electrochemical coagulation removal of dyeing wastewater are based on high water-soluble dyes, such as reactive dyes, acid dyes ...et al. this study attempts to electrochemical coagulation, iron and aluminum as the anode compared dispersion of dye wastewater treatment and the cod removal efficiency of color, turbidity and to explore its advantages and disadvantages of operating parameters and removal mechanism.
In this study, iron and aluminum as the sacrificial anode comparison, the direct electrochemical coagulation to produce salts and organic floc to disperse dyes DR-60, DB-79 to remove the study are summarized as follows:
1. Organic disperse dyes insoluble in water and dispersed into the solution very easily adhere to the container wall and bottom of the container makes the concentration decreased slightly because of standing for some time.
2. The voltage is to determine the removal efficiency of organic dye dispersed the most important operating conditions.
3. Responsive to the needs iron to 1g5v 10min color removal rate can reach 90%; and aluminum in the 1g5v, 5min that can reach 99% color removal.
4. To use of iron, aluminum, at the same voltage as the anode, electrolyte concentration comparison, whether it is color removal, cod removal, turbidity removal, reaction time and even remove the stability and power consumption on are all better than the monolithic aluminum.
5. To iron as the anode on the organic disperse dyes DR-60 removal efficiency than the DB-79 is even higher, but the removal rate of aluminum is not too much of the two significant differences.