Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||通路權力與通路滿意之關聯 : 溝通、信任、承諾之中介角色|
|Other Titles: ||The relationships of channel power and dealer satisfaction : mediating effect of communication, trust, and commitment|
|Authors: ||何煥廷;Ho, Huan-Ting|
|Keywords: ||通路權力;溝通;信任;承諾;通路滿意;結構方程模式;Channel Power;Communication;Trust;commitment;Structure equation modeling(SEM)|
|Issue Date: ||2011-12-28 18:21:10 (UTC+8)|
In the past research, the competition in the future of enterprises, enterprise and enterprise competition between each other no longer, for because of in conformity with trend that industry globalizes, have already changed into channel to channel of competition. This main purpose of this thesis is to investigate into relationships among channel power, relationship quality (communication, trust, commitment), and dealer satisfaction, and regard food industry of information as the research object.
The studied population is dealers in Taiwan. The samples were deciede by the purposive sampling method. This study contains 260 valid samples for performing descriptive statistics, factor analysis, reliability analysis, validity analysis, correlation analysis, and structural equation modeling (SEM). After the empirical research, the major findings as follows:
1. The non-coercive power has a positive impact on the dealer’s communication.
2. The non-coercive power has a positive impact on the dealer’s commitment.
3. Communication has a positive impact on trust.
4. Trust has a positive impact on commitment.
5. The greater the manufacturer’s communication, the greater the economic satisfaction and non-economic satisfaction of the distributor.
6. The greater the distributor’s commitment to the manufacturer, the greater his economic satisfaction and non-economic satisfaction.
|Appears in Collections:||[企業管理學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.