Items with full text/Total items : 51258/86283 (59%)
Visitors : 8014136
Online Users : 89
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A research of junior high school teachers on using interactive whiteboard in PengHu County|
|Authors: ||溫慈羚;Wen, Tzu-Ling|
|Keywords: ||電子白板;資訊教育;澎湖縣;Interactive Whiteboard;Information education;Penghu County|
|Issue Date: ||2011-12-28 17:28:38 (UTC+8)|
The main purpose of this study is to explore the current condition and problems of applying the interactive whiteboard(IWB) in junior high school in Penghu County. In the study, questionnaires and interview outlines, which were developed based on literature, were surveyed on fourteen promoters and twenty-eight teachers in junior high school. The collected data were analyzed and presented in percentages and averages. The results are shown as follows.
1. IWB is especially applied to the domains of Arts and Humanities. However, the frequency of using the IWB is low. The main factors of using IWB are to display the content and attract the interests of the students. The factors of not continuously using the IWB are time-consuming and the lack of related teaching material resources.
2. Most teachers who do not use the IWB in teaching are those who have few experience in teaching, the homeroom teachers, and those who teach in the schools with three classes and on off-shore islands in Penghu County.
3. Overall, teachers are willingful in using IWB for their teaching.
4. The teachers have positive attitude and high satisfaction towards interactive whiteboards.
5. Schools always do not take the convenience of using IWB into consideration, and lack the complete organization of the school IWB team, and also lack the conformity of the teaching resources and the self-examination.
6. The limitations of promoting IWB in teaching at school are (1) the spatial arrangement, (2) the influence of regional climate, (3) the human resources of teachers, (4) the inheritance of the system and (5) budgets for maintainance.
Based on the above results, suggestions are provided to educational administrative organizations, schools, junior high school teachers, and future study for the reference.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育科技學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.