Items with full text/Total items : 58041/91608 (63%)
Visitors : 13725158
Online Users : 50
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||屏東縣國小發展學校特色課程之研究 : 以藍天鄉二所小學為例|
|Other Titles: ||A study on development of characteristic curriculum in case of two elementary schools in Pingtung|
|Authors: ||李曉婷;Lee, Hsiao-Ting|
|Keywords: ||學校特色;學色課程;偏鄉小校;school characteristics;Featured curriculum;faraway school|
|Issue Date: ||2011-12-28 17:22:48 (UTC+8)|
The purpose of this study is to explore the developments of characteristics of these two elementary schools in Blue Sky township in Pingtung. The second, I want to understand the culture of characteristic curriculum of these two primary schools Blue Sky township in Pingtung. The third, I desire to understand the characteristic curriculum and the limitations of these two schools. The fourth, we would propose and give the advice to all the units of the school to reform.
To understand deeply the characteristic curriculum, I use the qualitative research method and get the primary sources by interviews and make document analysis after interviews. For the target of this study, I choose the two primary schools in Sky Blue township in Pingtung and explore the culture of characteristic curriculum. This study is summarized as the following conclusions:
1. Both of these two primary schools in Blue Sky Township have the advantages to develop characteristic curriculum.
2. The Star Elementary School provides the courses about Hakka and fireflies, and The Moon Elementary School focus on the education of environment.
3. Both of these two primary schools emphasize to learn things in our daily life.
4. The framework of courses of these two primary schools is help children to learn step by step.
5. For the development of curriculum, the chef of The Star Elementary School leads all the teachers, however, for The Moon Elementary School, the teachers invite the chef to cooperate.
6. For characteristics of curriculum, The Star Elementary School get good use of community resources, The Moon Elementary School get good use of natural resources.
7. For limitations of curriculum, the teachers of The Star Elementary School should continue in improving the professional ability, the parents of the children in the Moon Elementary School do not have passion enough in participating in the activities.
|Appears in Collections:||[Master's Program, Graduate Institute of Educational Policy and Leadership] Thesis|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.