|其它题名: ||A study on the influence factors and the change of junior high school size in New Taipei City|
|作者: ||廖菁芬;Liao, Ching-Fen|
|关键词: ||學校規模變動;學校效能因素;學校背景因素;家長教育選擇權;the change of junior high school size;school effectiveness factors;context factors;Parent education option|
|上传时间: ||2011-12-28 17:19:42 (UTC+8)|
為了達到研究目的，本研究先採普查方式取得新北市國民中學學校規模變動歷年統計資料，再以分層隨機抽樣抽出受訪教師填寫問卷，及以電話或親自到訪的方式，完成校長和家長會會長的問卷填答。教師問卷共發出559份，回收507份，可用問卷429份；校長卷57和家長卷54份，全數回收。學校現況資料以Excel 2010輸入建檔後，再繪製成統計圖表，進行分析。問卷資料建檔後以SPSS 13.0統計套裝軟體執行百分比、平均數、標準差、單因子變數分析、卡方考驗之分析處裡，獲得以下結論：
The purpose of the study was to investigate the change of junior high school size as well as its related factors over past ten years (2001~2010). A survey research was conducted with questionnaires. The subjects totaled fifty seven principles, five hundred and fifty nine teachers and fifty four parents were sampled from the public junior high schools located in New Taipei City. This author analyzed these data with descriptive statistic, one way ANOVA, Chi-square test and made following conclusions:
1. According to the change of school size, the junior high schools in New Taipei City can be grouped into five types that are recessional school, stable school, expanded school, increases after first- reduces school and reduces after first- increases school. The recessional schools are in the majority.
2. The five types are different in some of the input factors. The expanded-school-type has superiority in school buildings and government grants; while, the recessional-school-type has inferiority in school buildings, government grants and parents subsidy.
3. The five types are different in some of the process factors. The expanded-school-type has superiority in principle leadership and the numbers of subject curriculum teacher and the budget of developing school-base curriculum.
4. The five types are different in some of the outcome factors. The expanded-school-type has superiority in school reputation and community relationships; while the recessional-school-type also has superiority in student behavior routines.
5. The five types schools are partial different in context factors. There are more and more populations in expanded schools distract and get more and more transfer students in; on the contrary, the recessional schools distract get less and less populations and more and more student transfer out.
Based on the study findings, some suggestion were made as follows:
1. The government should pay more attention to the equity of resource allocation, and try to avoid discrimination.
2. The recessional schools should pay more attention to get more resource in order to slow down the student loss.
3. The stable schools should develop in situation, and pay more attention to educational process and outcome factor.
4. The expanded schools have superiority in school effectiveness factors and context factors. These schools should go on working hard to keep superiority, and share their experience with other schools.
5. The increases after first- reduces school and the reduces after first- increases school have to find out the reasons for increases or reduces. Adopting the improvement strategy change the reduced present situation or maintains superiority which increases.
6. According to the study findings, the author made some suggestions to further research as follows. The purpose of the study should make further disscuss and expand object of study and scope. The purposes of the study are multi-dimensional. Regarding the family background factors and community society factors have not be considered but were influenced more by them during the research. For example, the student of native Taiwanses or immigrant residents occupies the majority schools may consider to join the study.