Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||一片丹心在「悅」讀 : 一所中學閱讀工作坊中教師知識形成歷程之研究|
|Other Titles: ||Enthusiasm for reading : a study of the progress of the formation of teachers’ knowledge in the reading room of a high school|
|Authors: ||陳靜薇;Chen, Ching-wei|
|Keywords: ||閱讀教育;閱讀工作坊;教師知識;reading education;reading room;teachers’ knowledge|
|Issue Date: ||2010-09-23 15:21:19 (UTC+8)|
This study aims to investigate the progress of the promotion of teachers’ reading room in a high school as well as the progress of the formation of teachers’ knowledge when teachers participate in the reading room. The subject of this study is the teachers’ reading room in Ming-yue Senior High School (a fabricated name).
To explore and better understand the theme of this study, it is qualitatively investigated. That is, this study is a descriptive research method. Data analysis, interview, and participant observation are the research skills. The researcher analyzes the related data, the interview records, the observation records, and the heart-searching data and then concludes the following findings.
1. The teachers’ reading room in Ming-yue Senior High School is created because of the current of education. This reading room is a kind of growing group voluntarily set up for teachers’ self-examination on their teaching methods.
2. The teachers’ reading room in Ming-yue Senior High School has grown to be mature and can be trimmed for certain problems.
3. The teachers’ reading room in Ming-yue Senior High School still faces its problems when promoting its activities.
4. Owing to participating in teachers'' reading room, the teachers take grood consideration and introspection of their own teaching knowledge, for example, their subject knowledge, their educational and teaching professional knowledge, thier self-awareness knowledge, and so on.
5. The formation of teachers’ knowledge is achieved through studying, sharing, conversing, and introspecting when teachers take part in teachers’ reading room.
According to the preceding findings, this study provides concrete suggestions for the teachers’ reading room in Ming-yue Senior High School, the school itself, and other schools intending to promote reading education to contribute to the elevation of the reading atmosphere.
|Appears in Collections:||[Master's Program, Graduate Institute of Educational Policy and Leadership] Thesis|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.