Items with full text/Total items : 58325/91879 (63%)
Visitors : 45
Online Users : 44
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A study of source channel on used car purchase intention|
|Authors: ||蘇怡欣;Su, Yi-hsin|
|Keywords: ||中古車;通路;購買意願;聯合分析;used cars;Channel;Purchase Intention;conjoint analysis|
|Issue Date: ||2010-01-11 04:15:21 (UTC+8)|
The used car market is growing so rapidly since 1995 that it has exceeded new car sales growth, and this growth has been stable each year. Thus, used cars market moves into spotlight as companies that have already seen its potential and opportunity are moving into the market.
However, information about used cars is asymmetric, and heterogenic in quality, therefore increasing consumer’s perceived risk
In Taiwan, the quality of used cars being sold varies greatly among sellers, making the purchase decision more dependent on the image of the seller. Thus, the purpose of this study is to identify the effect seller’s brand image has on consumer’s purchase intentions, and relationship among them.
This study I have chosen several characteristics of used car, and used conjoint analysis to measure the preferences and importance of those attributes. Finally, consumer perceived risk and acceptance on used cars, and TOYOTA brand image were used t complete the doing statistical analysis. The results are as follows:
1. When new cars are being promoted, consumer intentions on purchasing used cars are low.
2. The purchasing intentions are different for two types of distribution channels; Certified Pre-Owned car and non Certified Pre-Owned car.
3. The performance of used cars affects consumer purchasing intentions.
4. When used cars have high perceived risk, consumers will have low purchasing intentions.
5. When the brand image of used-car seller is good, consumer will have high purchasing intentions.
|Appears in Collections:||[Graduate Institute & Department of Business Administration] Thesis|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.