|摘要: || 大多學術及實務研究均指出，對大多數的企業而言，企業資源需要做最合理及最適化的分配以獲取極大化的利潤。從行銷實務的運作情形來看，大部分企業行銷預算之編定是依據往年預算的比例去編製，或者是透過開會討論的方式作成共同的決策，這些都缺乏數量化與科學化的績效預期，且不視實際的需要，此常造成不必要的資源浪費。因此，資源有效配置的議題，對於企業是相當重要且值得去加以探討的。|
Lots of academic and empirical researches pointed out that the concerned mostly for most companies are to make a reasonable and appropriate distribution to secure maximum profits. Judging from the operation of marketing practice, a majority of companies budgeted their marketing expense are in accordance with the budget ratio used in the past years, or through the conference resolution to make a joint decision, all of which is short of quantified and scientific result expectation, sometimes even ignores the practical demands, so it often causes an unnecessary resource waste. The effective deployment of resources, therefore, becomes considerably important and worthy for this study to explore.
This study is taking the M Company in general merchandise retail business as the case, and the purposes of this research are:
1. To explore the relationship between marketing promotion expense and sales performance in general merchandise retails;
2. To explore the relationship between combination of the marketing promotion and sales performance.
This research takes the marketing promotion expenditure (includes media project, SP activities, event activities, card-friend activities, and art-displaying project) as the independent variable, and the sales performance as the dependent variable, so as to explore the relationship between them. Through statistic analyses, there are
1. The higher the expenditure of total marketing promotion expense,
the better the sales performance.
2. The influence of individual expenditure of each variable in
marketing promotion mix on sales performance is different.
3. The higher the expenditure of total marketing promotion mix, the
more the customer patronage.
4. The influence of the individual expenditure of each variable in
marketing promotion mix on the number of customer patronage is
5. There is no significant correlation between expenditure of the
total marketing promotion expense and purchasing amount per
patronage of customer.
6. The influence of individual expenditure of each variable in
marketing promotion mix on the purchasing amount per patronage
of customer is different.
According to the findings mentioned above, the expenditure of each
variable in marketing promotion activities has different impact on the
sales performance. To create a good sales performance, therefore, it is
necessary for a company to distribute the expenses properly to various
marketing promotion activities.