Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A study of the effect of website design on purchase intention|
|Authors: ||陳宛慶;Chen, Wan-ching|
|Keywords: ||網站設計;購物意願;驗證性因素分析;多元迴歸分析;Website Design;Purchase Intention;Confirmatory Factor Analysis;Multiple Regression Analysis|
|Issue Date: ||2010-01-11 04:02:10 (UTC+8)|
本研究利用驗證性因素分析（Confirmatory Factor Analysis）及多元迴歸分析（Regression Analysis）進行因素縮減及分析出各項網站設計因素對網路購買意願影響關係作分析，以找尋出顯著且相關的關係。分析樣本以回收有效問卷1,645份為基準。分析結果如下：
With a growing popularity of the Internet, online shopping has dramatically changed the way customers used to shop for their needs. Basically, the website interface provides shoppers with an environment where they can search for the shopping information instantly, buy various goods globally, and pay for the transaction conveniently. All of these advantages contribute to a rapidly growing online shopping market. Therefore, it has become a big issue how to operate and maintain an online shopping store efficiently and effectively to meet customers’ changing needs. This research is aimed to examine what the primary factors are driving customers’ intention and behaviors of shopping. Another purpose of this research is for the reference of the current online store owner and those who want to start the business online in the future. They may take advantage of the result of this research to make a better website design, to satisfy shoppers’ needs more likely and to create a bigger customer market.
This research utilizes Confirmatory Factor Analysis and Multiple Regression Analysis to minimize the number of potential contributing factors, then to find out the primary factors contributing to a successful shopping website. For the purpose of this research, a public and random survey was conducted. The analysis is based on the results of 1,645 effective surveys. The findings of this research are as follows:
1. Generally, the customers with higher income or higher education background tend to concern more about the safety of personal information and privacy during the online transactions. Also, they care more about whether the website is designed to be convenient, interactive and user-friendly. For those online shoppers who are younger or married, they focus more on the allocation of the website contents and the style of the website design.
2. Overall, male customers are more willing to shop online than females; younger customers have stronger interests in online shopping than older ones; people without college background tend to do more online shopping than those with college background and people having higher allocable income are more likely to buy goods online than those with lower allocable income.
3. There would be a positive effect on expanding the business if the online stores could make their websites more convenient, interesting, interactive, and user-friendly. Also, the ability to provide customized products would be a bonus to website owners.
4. It is important to build a safe and trustable shopping environment by assuring there would be no concern about the leak of privacy or personal information under any transaction process.
5. Customers usually prefer to visit the website with a consistency in its layout of the content, size of the word, and even color of the background. They think these would make a website more attractive.
Keywords: Website Design, Purchase Intention, Confirmatory Factor Analysis, Multiple Regression Analysis
|Appears in Collections:||[企業管理學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.