Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A study of investigating the performance of applying the information technologies to the procedures of purchasing-case analysis in purchasing management system in some government organization|
|Authors: ||黃建銘;Huang, Chien-ming|
|Keywords: ||資訊科技;平衡計分卡;採購績效;Information Technology;Balanced Scorecard;Purchasing Performance|
|Issue Date: ||2010-01-11 03:15:25 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||政府採購法於民國88年5月27日施行後，使政府的採購作業走向專業化，對採購流程產生很大變化。政府施政以整合資訊科技（Information Technologies, IT）來建構相關服務、提升行政效率。而公共工程委員會所推動之「電子化政府採購系統」，無法滿足實際作業所需，個案機關為提升軍事採購效率，遂導入資訊科技，另行開發「採購管理系統」，進行流程再造。|
Government Procurement Act implemented on May, 1999 makes the government purchase move towards specialization and a very great change to the procedure of purchasing. The government manages affairs by using the information technologies (Information Technologies, IT) establishing related services, improve administrative efficiency. But “The Electronic Government Procurement System” which the public project committee promoted is unable to fulfill the requirements of real works. Some organization in case in order to improve the military efficiency of purchasing and apply information technologies developed the “Purchasing Management System” to re-set the procedures of purchasing according to the relevant military purchase regulations and inside procedures.
This study adopts the individual case study that investigate the successful critical elements of that the enterprise conducted the ERP system combine the real work to establish the indictors assessed of performance in this study and investigate the performance differences of the purchasing department of the government organization before and after information technologies was oriented by summing up the performance indicators and put them in order in the four perspectives of balance scorecard. At the same time, carrying out the positive study that interviewed the expert who has deeply practice experience of militarily purchasing management, to determine the variations of performance and problems in the four perspectives of balance scorecard. Through the study of performance variation analysis and the real interview, the study results are as follows:
1. On the whole, in the four perspectives of balance scorecard, the performances are remarkable in the Internal Business Process and Customer Perspectives but they are relatively non-remarkable in the Learning and Growth and Financial Perspectives. It can be reference for the managers to promote the system progresses greatly.
2. The management information system really promotes inside procedure efficiency and work quality. When the information management system was applied to the procedures of purchasing, the high-order administrator relatively pays attention to the instant, exactness of the system; and the systematic user relatively pays attention to functionality, convenience of the system.
3. On the whole, it was tally with the expected goal “re-set the procedures of purchasing” after the information technologies was applied to the procedures of purchasing. But, the performances of indicators in the Financial Perspective are not obvious. The inference is that the purchase of military organ is mission-oriented and focuses on the operation procedures not the cost concept of the work.
4. Whether the performances of Purchasing Management System which was established by the utilization of the information technologies are obvious, the critical element is the resolution of the executive. The administrator can improve the unapparent parts among the performance variations showed from the four perspectives of balanced scorecard with information technologies.
5. It have performance measurement, management procedures and schemes concurrently in balance scorecard that was applied in the nonprofit organization more suitably and make the organization develop balanced.
Through the study, information technologies could promote the efficiency and quality of purchase in the procedures of purchasing. This study results could be the reference for different departments in the government organizations to manage and purchase.
|Appears in Collections:||[Department of Management Sciences] Thesis|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.