Items with full text/Total items : 49355/84015 (59%)
Visitors : 7271839
Online Users : 58
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||企業形象、產品形象及品牌形象交互關係之研究 : 以「台灣高鐵公司」為例|
|Other Titles: ||A study on the interaction relationships among corporate image, product image and brand image : using the case of Taiwan High Speed Railway Corporation|
企業形象、產品形象及品牌形象交互關係之研究 : 以台灣高鐵公司為例
|Authors: ||黃雅鳳;Huang, Ya-feng|
|Keywords: ||高鐵;台灣高鐵公司;生活型態;風險取向;企業形象;產品形象;品牌形象;品牌權益;High Railway;High Speed Railway Corporation;lifestyle;Risk propensity;Corporate image;Product image;Brand image;Brand Equity|
|Issue Date: ||2010-01-11 01:27:54 (UTC+8)|
本研究將各個研究變數，經過因素分析及集群分析後，將『生活型態』區分為「優質生活型」及「缺乏管理型」; 『風險取向』則區分為「高風險取向型」及「低風險取向型」; 『企業形象』區分為「高企業聲譽評價型」及「低企業聲譽評價型」; 『產品形象』區分為「象徵經驗型」及「功能感受型」; 而『品牌形象』方面，則是區分為「正向品牌形象型」及「負向品牌形象型」。最後，針對『品牌權益』也作了因素分析，共區分為「品牌忠誠度取向」、「知覺品質取向」及「購買意圖取向」。
The main purpose of this research would gather the following several questions to probe into:
1. The consumers'' individual factors and their cognitions of the corporate image and the product image whether will influence cognitions on the brand image of Taiwan High Speed Railway Corporation or not.
2. The different brand image cognitions of consumers whether will make different cognitions on the brand equity of Taiwan High Speed Railway Corporation or not.
3. The consumers whether have significant differences on attitudes between the product image and the brand image of Taiwan High Speed Railway Corporation or not.
4. The different demographics of consumers whether have significant differences on the cognitions of the brand image of Taiwan High Speed Railway Corporation or not.
Besides the aforesaid, this research also made some market surveys and analyses what the product characteristics of High Speed Railway are, and then will offer the worthy information to the national High Speed Railway policies and administrations, the social response of the public opinion and the academic research of High Speed Railway for the final purpose of this research.
This research adopted the quantitative approach and questionnaire survey that investigated consumers who were above 18 years old in the large area of Taipei region as samples; The final valid samples were 400 persons. According to the retrievable result and using the several analytical methods of statistic for proving each research hypotheses, we gained the final conclusions and suggestions.
As the result of the factor analysis and cluster analysis for each researched variable, we divided the lifestyle into “high quality life type” and “lack of management type”, divided the risk propensity into “ high risk propensity type” and “ low risk propensity type”, divided the corporate image into “high reputation evaluation type” and “low reputation evaluation type”, divided the product image into “symbol experience type” and “ function feel type”, then divided the brand image into “positive brand image type” and “ negative brand image type”. Finally, this research also probed into the brand equity that according to the result of the cluster analyses was divided into “brand loyalty type”, “perceived quality type” and “purchase intention type”. The results of this research were:
1. The lifestyle and the risk propensity of consumers would not influence their cognitions on the brand image of Taiwan High Speed Railway Corporation.
2. The consumers'' cognitions on the corporate image and the product image would influence their cognitions on the brand image of Taiwan High Speed Railway Corporation.
3. The different brand image cognitions of consumers would make different cognitions on the brand equity of Taiwan High Speed Railway Corporation.
4. The consumers have significant differences on attitudes between the product image and the brand image of Taiwan High Speed Railway Corporation.
5. The different sex, marital status, age and supported political parties of consumers would have no significant differences on the cognitions of the brand image of Taiwan High Speed Railway Corporation.
6. The different position title, occupation, education level and monthly incomes of consumers would have significant differences on the cognitions of the brand image of Taiwan High Speed Railway Corporation
|Appears in Collections:||[國際企業學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.