Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||An action research of active learning for science and technology at forth grade|
|Authors: ||阮素貞;Juan, Su-chen|
|Keywords: ||主動學習;課程統整;資訊融入教學;Active Learning;Curriculum Integration;Information Integrated into Instruction|
|Issue Date: ||2010-01-11 00:31:52 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||本研究旨在應用主動教學設計，落實資訊融入教學，提昇學生在自然與生活科技領域的學習動機與成效，促進學生主動參與自然探究之學習，並培養學生溝通、獨立思考及問題解決的能力。採用行動研究法，以質性研究進行資料蒐集，並配合系統化教學設計模式（ISD Model）為研究進行步驟。|
This study aimed to apply active Learning into Science and Technology Teaching at forth grade in order to promote students’ learning motivation and outcome, elicit higher students’ participation during the scientific inquiry process, and cultivate students’ abilities in communication, independent thinking, and problem solving. This study adopted action research as its research method, and an instructional design model as its research process.
The study targeted six content subjects: aquatic animal box, fish, frog, water lily, duckweed, and sack. Instructional strategies such as active learning, inquiry teaching theories were implemented to meet the needs of 4th-grade students in Science and Technology learning. The length of designed courses was 480 minutes in total, approximately 12 class periods.
Result of the study shows that:
1. Students’ reactions toward the instruction were positive. However, they demonstrated the needs for choosing their own learning subject and content;
2. Teacher''s preparation before active learning course was time-consuming and complicated;
3. Students should participate more actively in course preparation in the active learning course;
4. Teacher needed to have strong interpersonal skills in implementing active learning course;
5. Students received the active learning instruction showed substantial improvement in learning motivation, oral and written expressions, and cooperation of learning;
6. After the series of active learning instruction were implemented, teacher should assess students’ abilities in researching and problem solving.
The research also found that teachers must create a warm and supportive group atmosphere, play a key role of coordination and support, acutely keep watch for the difficulty of students, and give them assistance in time, so that the students could extend the successful experience to their lives.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育科技學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.