Items with full text/Total items : 52047/87178 (60%)
Visitors : 8690518
Online Users : 42
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||The study of teacher organizations' lobbying strategies in legislative yuan and the case analysis|
|Authors: ||王淑慧;Wang, Shu-hui|
|Keywords: ||教師團體;國會遊說;遊說策略;Teacher Organizations;Lobby in Legislative Yuan;Lobbying Strategy|
|Issue Date: ||2010-01-11 00:20:52 (UTC+8)|
The goals of this study are to explore teacher organizations’ lobbying strategies in Legislative Yuan and identify the viewpoints of the teacher organizations’ lobbying process from educational policy decision-makers, legislators, and organization leaders. This study also takes the policy of canceling the teachers’ tax-free benefit for example and interviews educational policy decision-makers, legislators, and organization leaders. Then, this study generalizes a feasible model of teacher organizations’ lobbying strategies in Legislative Yuan in Taiwan.
To achieve the above goals, this study adopts literature analysis and interview methods, and generalizes the conclusions after discussing the research findings. Finally, this study proposes the specific suggestions for the related researches of teacher organizations as reference.
The research conclusions are as follows,
1. Teacher organizations need to make feasible appeal for political affairs.
2. The ways of teacher organizations’ lobbying strategies in Legislative Yuan are variety.
3. Teacher organizations counter different difficulties in actual situations.
4. The authorities have different responses when they do the policy-making.
5. The ministry of education and teacher organizations didn’t have the common consensus about alternative programs of canceling the teachers’ tax-free benefit
6. On the issue of canceling the teachers’ tax-free benefit, the lobbying strategies that the teacher organizations adopt are very diversity
According to literature review and the research findings, following suggestions are offered to teacher organizations, legislators, educational policy decision-makers and further study:
1. Suggestions to teacher organizations
(1)Teacher organizations shouldn’t have any presumptions when they lobby in Legislative Yuan.
(2)Teacher organizations should enhance the research of educational policy and make good use of information strategy to offer professional education information for legislators and educational policy decision-makers, and take it as the foundation of negotiation.
(3)Teacher organizations shouldn’t adopt the impassioned lobbying strategies. They should give consideration to the social situations and cautiously evaluate the effects that cause from carrying out policies.
(4)Teacher organizations should enhance the integration of internal organizations to intensify their functions.
2. Suggestions to legislators
(1)The legislators should pass the lobbying law as soon as possible to make sure the legitimacy and validity of lobbying.
(2)The legislators should depart from political party and give consideration to the development of educational policy.
(3) The legislators should definitely confront the awkward situation of argument of alternative programs.
3. Suggestions to educational policy decision-makers
(1)They should value the importance of teacher organizations involve the educational policy-making and offer sufficient communication and participant channel to reduce the conflicts.
(2) The ministry of education is the authority of teacher organizations, they should revise the Teacher’s Law and related laws actively and take them as the basis of negotiation in the future.
4. Suggestions to the further study
(1) About the content of study: The further study can compare the advantages and disadvantages of lobbying strategies that teacher organizations adopt in this study It can help us more understand about the teacher organizations’ lobbying in Legislative Yuan.
(2)About the research method: If the further study can have the depth interview about the doubtful points from the interview conclusions. It may help the study to get more meaningful conclusions.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育政策與領導研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.