Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A case study of marketing strategies and their effects of kindergarten|
|Authors: ||郭怡君;Kuo, Yi-chun|
|Keywords: ||幼稚園;行銷;教育行銷;行銷策略;行銷規劃;行銷成效;Kindergarten;Marketing;education marketing;Marketing strategy;marketing planning|
|Issue Date: ||2010-01-11 00:19:08 (UTC+8)|
The purpose of this study is to explore the kindergarten marketing strategy and its performance, and the study includes the system and current situation of a kindergarten marketing system, the recognition and attitude on the importance of school marketing strategy, and the actual operating situation and difficulties. This study selected one of the prestigious kindergartens in Taoyuan assessed in the academic year 2002 for the case study and interviewed seven related people including the principal, teachers, and parents of the selected kindergarten as samples. According to the primary findings of this study, conclusions are deducted as follows:
1. The marketing targets of the selected kindergarten primarily include parents, communities and general public.
2. Parent and teacher seminars are presented, family correspondence books are employed for communicating and exchanging ideas with parents, kindergarten open day is conducted for parent’s visit, and parent and children seminars or achievement performances and activities are held for the marketing promotion activities of the selected kindergarten.
3. Related staffs of the selected kindergarten have different levels of recognition on marketing.
4. Related staffs have already understood and acknowledged the essentiality of marketing to the selected kindergarten.
5. Related staffs of the selected kindergarten have plans for the marketing promotion to improve the performance of school education.
6. Related staffs of the selected kindergarten hold polarized attitudes on marketing.
7. The operation of marketing strategy helps improving education quality and satisfaction level, as well as getting more understanding and support of the selected kindergarten from different circles of people.
8. The promotion activities include “Discounts for students who complete registration before deadline”, “Mechanism of reducing or waiving tuition for those having siblings who study in this kindergarten” and “Discounts for students from low-income group”.
9. Establishing good public relation with communities is an external marketing strategy of the selected kindergarten.
10. Strengthening staff’s recognition and team collaboration is an internal marketing strategy of the selected kindergarten.
11. Enhancing the agglomeration and collaboration of parents and community folks towards the selected kindergarten is an interactive marketing strategy of the selected kindergarten
12. The selected kindergarten is lack of dedicated department, staffs, marketing mechanism and budget for the marketing promotions.
13. The teaching staffs of the selected kindergarten have insufficient professional marketing knowledge and skill.
In summation of the aforementioned results, suggestions to education administrative organizations, kindergartens, and related successive researches are mad as follows:
1. Suggestions to Education Authority and Organizations:
(a) Promoting school marketing strategy with great efforts and specific actions.
(b) Guiding kindergartens to carry out their marketing promotion work, and create an incubating and training system for marketing personnel.
(c) Encouraging further education and study, and consolidating marketing concepts
(d) Conducting and rewarding creative education promotion activities to unveil the features of kindergarten and local education.
2. Suggestions to Kindergartens:
(a) Implementing internal marketing, and rooting the marketing concepts of all staffs.
(b) Focusing on external marketing activities and enhancing the planning on channels
(c) Establishing a dedicated marketing department.
(d) Strengthening media promotion, and flexibly using the media.
(e) Promoting kindergarten marketing strategy and creating image for the kindergarten.
3. Suggestions to Successive Researches:
(a) Expanding the studying target
(b) Performing a profound analysis on the subject of the study
(c) Emphasizing on both quality and quantity of research methods and understanding the actual operation condition of the education marketing.
|Appears in Collections:||[Master's Program, Graduate Institute of Educational Policy and Leadership] Thesis|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.