Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A research on types and usages of educational resources for primary schools in Taipei county|
|Authors: ||王文君;Wang, Wen-chun|
|Keywords: ||學校教育資源;學校教育資源運用;Primary School;educational resources;type of educational resources;usages of the educational resources|
|Issue Date: ||2010-01-11 00:14:52 (UTC+8)|
This research aimed at finding out the current situation about types and usages of educational resources for Primary Schools in Taipei County, and also analyzing differences among schools on their educational resources by background variables. There were 540 school administrators (including principals, section directors, unit chief and) and teachers selected from 76 primary schools in Taipei County as the sample of a questionnaire survey which was administered to collect data for this research. The following conclusions were reached from findings of data analysis for this research:
1. There are three types of educational resources for primary schools in Taipei County: namely the human resource, the material resource and the financial resource.
2. Generally, educational resources for primary schools in Taipei County were a little deficient and to be improved.
3. The human resources were relatively sufficient for primary schools in Taipei County ; but the shortage of material resources was significant at the same time.
4. Although the instructional resources were sufficient for primary schools in Taipei County , resources for the support of student learning was not plentiful enough.
5. The quality and quantity of educational resources for primary schools in Taipei County were imbalanced.
6. There were differences in the perception of educational resources for primary schools in Taipei County among faculties of the schools with different gender, position, seniority, and also the scale, history and region of schools.
7. In term of the usage of educational resources for primary schools in Taipei County, the main source of educational resources for primary schools came from the school itself, but the quantity was insufficient to cope with the school demands.
8. The main principle of resource allocation for primary schools in Taipei County was to satisfy needs of students learning, and to apply the law of equity and justice.
9. Evaluation of the accountability of educational resources for primary schools in Taipei County needed to be improved.
10. The utilization of educational resources for primary schools in Taipei County was regulated and limited by governmental laws , and it became the main difficulty for schools to utilize educational resources.
11. There were differences in the perception of the usages of educational resources among faculties of schools with different gender, position, seniority, and also the scale, history and region of schools.
Based on conclusions mentioned above, this research proposed some suggestions for educational administrative authorities, school administrators as well as for further studies.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育政策與領導研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.