Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||The study of teacher appraisal system - the case of public senior high schools in Taipei city|
|Authors: ||許芳梅;Hsu, Fang-mei|
|Keywords: ||教師評鑑;高中教師評鑑;教師評鑑向度;教師評鑑指標;學校本位;Teacher Evaluation;High School Teacher Evaluation;Teacher Evaluation Dimension;Teacher Evaluation Index;School-based|
|Issue Date: ||2010-01-11 00:14:44 (UTC+8)|
本研究以台北市公立高中教育人員，包括教師兼行政人員、導師、專任教師等為母群體，以「公立高中教師評鑑制度調查問卷」為工具，以簡單隨機抽象方式，對台北市公立高中教育人員抽取樣本808份，進行問卷調查。問卷結果資料處理統計分析是以平均數、標準差、t考驗（ T-Test）、單因子變異數分析（one-way ANOVA）及雪費法（Scheffé）進行事後比較分析等方法。獲得重要結論與具體建議如下：
This study aims at the possibility of implementing a Teacher Appraisal System in public senior high schools in Taipei City. It investigates the variation of the opinions of Taipei senior high teachers with different background variables about appraisal dimension and appraisal index in order to establish a Teacher Appraisal System in public senior high schools in Taipei City. And then, based on the conclusions, the concrete suggestions have been drawn as a reference for educational executive authorities to study the domestic teacher appraisal system in senior high schools.
This study takes the educational staff of Taipei public senior high schools as the target population, including teacher-and-executive staff, classroom teaches and full-time teachers. It employs “Questionnaire of Teacher Appraisal System in Public Senior High Schools in Taipei City” as the tool, uses the method of simple random sampling, taking 808 samples from the educational staff of public senior high schools in Taipei, and then gives them a questionnaire research. Finally, the results are analyzed by the statistical methods of average, standard variation, T-Test, one-way ANOVA and Scheffe post comparison and analysis, and then the important conclusions and concrete suggestions have been made as follows:
I. Important Conclusions:
1. Through literature survey, this study gets the theories related to the meanings, goals, models, method and strategies of senior high teacher appraisal system.
2. Senior high teachers tend to support Teacher Appraisal System
3. Teacher Appraisal System stresses on school orientation and is implemented by teachers themselves. The system affirmatively aims at promoting the good and getting rid of the bad. The method focuses on the results of students’ learning, and the index emphasizes the teachers’ deeds and professional knowledge and skills.
4. Teacher-and executive staff, senior teachers, and older teachers show better support on Teacher Appraisal System.
5. Teachers of different ages show significant differences in the scales of appraisal goal and the appraisal index of the whole teachers. Teachers of different positions show significant differences in the executive cooperation, professional knowledge and skills, crisis control and class management. Teachers of different educational backgrounds show significant differences in the appraisal index of the whole teachers.
Based on the results mentioned above, some suggestions have been drawn for educational executive authorities, teachers’ training institutes, senior high school teachers and future studies as follows:
II. Concrete Conclusions:
The trend shows that Teacher Appraisal System is sure to take place of the existing assessment system. Therefore, young teachers should be given more concepts and communications of appraisal and their professional images of education should be promoted through teachers’ self-evaluation, self-reflection and professional progresses. Moreover, a school-oriented appraisal system has to be established in consideration of different people and different places, and be well designed in terms of whole fairness, justice and reasonableness so as to reach the purpose of exerting the functions of teacher appraisal.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育政策與領導研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.