Items with full text/Total items : 49647/84944 (58%)
Visitors : 7709239
Online Users : 55
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A study on policy development and implementation strategies of lifelong learning in Japan|
|Authors: ||詹明潔;Chan, Ming-chieh|
|Keywords: ||終身學習;終身教育;政策;策略;lifelong learning;lifelong education;policy;strategies|
|Issue Date: ||2010-01-11 00:14:06 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||本研究旨在探討、分析日本終身學習政策發展與實施策略，最後歸結出對我國推展終身學習相關機構之建議。本研究採歷史研究法，首先探究日本終身學習理論、內涵與政策發展過程。自六○年代後期，日本引進國際組織UNESCO與OECD倡導終身教育的思想。八○年代，由臨時教育審議會提出四份報告書，強調以邁向終身學習體系為核心。此後，日本教育機關持續推展終身學習相關報告書。 |
This study is to explore the policy development and implementation strategies in Japan. The main method of this study is historical research. First of all, this study is to explore the theories, meaning and policy development of Japan. Since the end of the 1960s, lifelong education was introduced into Japan from international organizations such as UNESCO, OECD. The 1980s, The National Council for Educational Reform issued a series of four reports paid special emphasis on a system of lifelong learning. Since then, educational institutions continued to present reports on lifelong learning in Japan.
Secondly, this study is to explore the Implement strategies for prefectures and municipalities in Japan. In 1990, the Central Council for Education presented a report on”Development of an Infrastructure for Lifelong Learning”, which put particular stress on the implement strategies for prefectures and municipalities. As to the strategies, such as Lifelong Learning Council should be established, to plan lifelong learning project, and lifelong learning liaison and cooperation schemes among prefectures and municipalities.
This study makes several recommendations as follows：
1. Encourage citizens to foster lifelong learning literacy with non-formal learning.
2. According to transformation of society, construct mechanism of lifelong learning
3. Lifelong Learning Council should be established, whose function is to submit reports on lifelong learning.
4. Apply lifelong learning to educational reform of school.
5. Department of Lifelong Learning should be established, whose function is to take charge of lifelong learning measures.
6. Revise Lifelong Learning Law according to various measures and relevant educational laws.
7. Establish a section of planning projects on lifelong learning.
8. Promote lifelong learning thought with lifelong learning festival.
9. Foster lifelong learning teachers with brain bank or volunteer bank.
10. Establish Lifelong Learning Center to provide citizens consultation on learning.
11. Establish a section of accrediting lifelong learning achievement.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育政策與領導研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.