Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A study of the relationship between school marketing strategies and school image of Taipei county public elementary schools|
|Authors: ||楊順宇;Yang, Shun-yu|
楊朝祥;Yung, Kirby C.
|Keywords: ||國民小學;行銷;學校行銷策略;行銷組合策略;學校形象;elementary school;Marketing;school marketing strategy;marketing mix strategys;School Image|
|Issue Date: ||2010-01-11 00:12:07 (UTC+8)|
The purpose of this study was to explore the relationship between Taipei County elementary school educational staff’s awareness of school marketing strategies and school image , and to compare the discrepancies engendered by different background variables. It further analyzed the relationship between school marketing strategies and their effects on school image.
This research employed the questionnaire survey method and investigated the opinions of educational personnel in Taipei County elementary school in academic year 2006. Based on the tiered random sampling method, 943 questionnaires were mailed out and 767 valid questionnaires were received . The data obtained were processed and analyzed via statistical methods such as frequency distribution, percentage, mean number, standard deviation, single-factor ANOVA, Pearson product-moment correlation and typical correlation. Major conclusions were as follows:
1. Taipei County elementary school educational staffs all had above-average understanding of “school marketing strategy” and “school image.” Their awareness of the “price strategy” and “teacher’s image” were the highest.
2. Taipei County elementary school educational staffs’ awareness of overall “school marketing strategies” and overall “school image” were differ significantly due to difference in age, educational degree, years of teaching experience, current position, and years of administrative experience.
3. Taipei County elementary school educational staffs’ awareness of the various strategic dimensions of “school marketing strategy” and various image dimensions of “school image” showed partial significant discrepancies due to
difference in background variables.
4. Taipei County elementary school educational staffs’ awareness of “school marketing strategy” was significantly and positively correlated with their awareness of “school image.” There were also above-average positive correlations between different dimensions.
5. There were typical correlations between the 5 dimensions of “school marketing strategies” and the 5 dimensions of “school image”; and t 3 sets of typical factors could be extracted.
6. For the implementation of the school marketing strategies, if the “Personnel Strategy” and “Channel Strategy” were emphasized, then awareness of the corresponding elements in the school image such as “Teacher Image”, “Education Achievement Image” and “Quality Environment Image” would be enhanced. If the emphasis were on “Personnel Strategy” and “Product Strategy”, “Principal’s Impage” and “Public Relations Image” would be enhanced as well.
Finally, according to research findings and conclusions , this study proposed recommendations for educational administration agencies, school leaders, elementary school teachers, and follow-up researchers as references for field works and academic studies.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育政策與領導研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.