Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||男性青少年暴力行為與情緒因素、自我尊重之相關研究 : 以台北地區為例|
|Other Titles: ||男性青少年暴力行為與情緒因素、自我尊重之相關研究 : 以臺北地區為例|
A study of relationship among male adolescent's violent behavior, emotional factors, and self-esteem : the case of Taipei area
|Authors: ||彭韻治;Pong, Yun-chi|
|Keywords: ||男性青少年;暴力行為;情緒因素;自我尊重;male adolescent;violent behavior;emotional factor;Self-esteem|
|Issue Date: ||2010-01-11 00:08:12 (UTC+8)|
The main purpose of this study is to explore the relationships among the senior high school male adolescent’s emotional factors, self-esteem, and violent behavior. This survey is based on the questionnaire method, sampled by random, and collected the data from 720 male students in senior high schools in Taipei. In addition, this study applied statistical methods, one-way MANOVA, Pearson product-moment correlation and multiple regression analysis to analyze the data. The findings were as below:
1. The result of male adolescent’s whole emotional factors in Taipei was above the average degree; among them, “realize others’ emotion” was the best while “self-encouragement” was the worst.
2. The result of male adolescent’s self-esteem in Taipei was above the average degree; among them, “parental approval” was the best, in contrast; “rejection with authority” was not ideal.
3. The result of male adolescent’s violent behavior in Taipei: the frequency of “serious violent behavior” was highest, however; the frequency of “light violent behavior” was lowest.
4. There was no significant difference between “whole emotional factors” and “self-esteem” between male adolescent in different school grade. However, there was significant difference in “violent behavior”.
5. There was significant difference between “whole emotional factors” and “self-esteem” between male adolescent in different study performance. However, there was no significant difference in “violent behavior”.
6. There was no significant difference in “whole emotional factors”, “self-esteem”, and “violent behavior” between male adolescent in different family backgrounds.
7. Within male adolescent in senior high school, “whole emotional factors” and “violent behavior” were related significantly.
8. Within male adolescent in senior high school, “self-esteem” and “violent behavior” were related significantly.
9. Within male adolescent in senior high school, “whole emotional factors” and “self-esteem” were related significantly.
10. The “grade variation” of male adolescent’s background variation in senior high school could predict significantly in “violent behavior”.
11. The “whole emotional factors” and “self-esteems” of male adolescent in senior high school could predict significantly in “violent behavior”.
Based on the above results, this study provided some suggestions for school counselors, parental education and future study as reference materials.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育心理與諮商研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.