English  |  正體中文  |  简体中文  |  Items with full text/Total items : 51756/86973 (60%)
Visitors : 8360980      Online Users : 114
RC Version 7.0 © Powered By DSPACE, MIT. Enhanced by NTU Library & TKU Library IR team.
Scope Tips:
  • please add "double quotation mark" for query phrases to get precise results
  • please goto advance search for comprehansive author search
  • Adv. Search
    HomeLoginUploadHelpAboutAdminister Goto mobile version
    Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://tkuir.lib.tku.edu.tw:8080/dspace/handle/987654321/30757

    Title: 日本光榮版「三國志X」教育功能之研究
    Other Titles: A study on the educational efforts of the "Three Kingdoms Romance X"
    Authors: 杜信彰;Tu, Hsin-chang
    Contributors: 淡江大學日本研究所碩士班
    馬耀輝;Ma, Yao-huei
    Keywords: 電玩;多媒體特性;教育功能;歷史認知能力;三國志;Video games;characters of multimedia;educational functions;understanding history;Romance of Three Kingdoms;テレビゲーム;マルチメディア特性;教育効果;歴史の認知能力;三国志
    Date: 2006
    Issue Date: 2010-01-10 23:56:14 (UTC+8)
    Abstract: 電玩,現今時下年輕人最為盛行的娛樂休閒活動之一;同時卻也是家長們最不希望孩子們去碰的娛樂活動。原因在於家長們認為電玩遊戲的內容有可能會影響青少年,使其產生言行上的偏差、暴力化。只是青少年們在生活中能夠接觸到的諸多娛樂媒體當中,並不盡然只有電玩帶有暴力色彩,電視節目、網路、動漫畫等均有暴力描寫情節。筆者認為隨著所選擇電玩軟體內容之不同,電玩遊戲亦可成為具有正面教育、教化功能之娛樂活動。因此筆者在指導教授.馬耀輝教授的指導之下,選用了日本光榮公司所開發的歷史戰略模擬遊戲.「三國志X」為題材,針對其在遊戲中對三國歷史的查證翔實度、表現手法等進行研究,以釐清此類運用歷史題材之電玩遊戲,是否有辦法提升使用電玩之青少年的歷史認知能力。
    Video games are one of the recreation activities most prevalent among the young people nowadays.And it is the one parents do not want their children to get in touch with most because they think that the contents in the video games might affect young people and cause aberration and violence in their words and deeds.However,video games are not the only one containing violence among those entertainment media young people can get in contact with in their everyday lives.TV shows, Internet,animation and comic books contain the plots of violence as well.I,the writer,think that video games can become the recreation activity having positive educational functions with the different choices among the video game software that contains contents diverse;as a result,I chose “Romance of Three Kingdoms X”,the simulation game of historical strategy developed by Koei,as the subject matter,researching the accuracy investigation made on the history of the three kingdoms and the way of expression used in this video game with the instruction of professor Yao-Hui Ma to make sure if such a video game to which historical subject matter was applied could raise the ability of young people playing video games in understanding history.
    In the aspect of the research made before,it was generally divided into two parts,sociology and social psychology,to look at the related researches and results of the video game issues.We concisely introduced the evolution and setting of the serial games of “Romance of Three Kingdoms X”,making a comparison between the historical events set in the subject matter and the authorized history at the end.We found that the historical events put in Romance of Three Kingdoms X had 70% according with The History of the Three Kingdoms by Chen Shou,and the other part of 30% did not accord with the documentation.But,the young people playing video games can deeply understand the years of the historical events happening,the related figures,the processes and the outcomes through the process of playing,reaching a conclusion that can exactly raise the ability of young people in understanding history with the video games containing the characters of multimedia,which provide virtual experience of active participation with animation,pictures and music.
    Appears in Collections:[日本研究所] 學位論文

    Files in This Item:

    File SizeFormat

    All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.

    DSpace Software Copyright © 2002-2004  MIT &  Hewlett-Packard  /   Enhanced by   NTU Library & TKU Library IR teams. Copyright ©   - Feedback