|其他題名: ||A study on the impact of mainland illegal immigration on Taiwan's security|
|作者: ||黃南山;Hang, Nan-san|
|關鍵詞: ||大陸偷渡犯;金門協議;非法入境;人蛇集團;假結婚;偷渡;mainland illegal immigrants;Kinmen agreement;illegal immigration;man snake ring,;fake marriage;illegal immigration|
|上傳時間: ||2010-01-10 23:22:10 (UTC+8)|
The illegal immigration from mainland China has been unstoppable due to its complexity. And currently it has emerged as a challenge that the globe is facing. Despite the Taiwan Strait,the illegal immigration is most convenient, doing a serious harm to Taiwanese society. Since more often than not illegal immigration is kind of informal channel labor movement, it damages national security, destructing social stability, causing social cost in the complicated problem of repatriation.
Working in the police force for more than twenty years, I have ever been in the charge of mainland affairs and engaged in busting. Therefore, I well understand that the illegal immigrants frequently are involved in stealing, intimidation, drug selling, gun selling, and ring crime, which have a profound influence on social security. The judicial units are supposed to have a set of measures to beat the negative influence. Therefore, in terms of policies, laws, and execution, I will make a comparison between the governmental controlling and investigation. In addition, it is pointed out that the border entrance management and sea side security should be enhanced in order to strengthen the effect of busting illegal mainland immigrants. All of these motivate me to do this study.
The mainland illegal immigrants pose as the most serious problem for current illegal immigration problems. Especially, the fake marriages of ring crime and illegal labor have been rising in number, which did make social problems damaging societal stability. So the government must face the reality. This thesis aims to make an analysis of how the crime cases worked, calling on all sectors to pay attention to this and eradicate the crimes. The purposes of this study are as follows:
1. To understand the model of current stage illegal mainland immigration.
2. Since the illegal immigration is serious, I make a study from the angles of the organizational operation of man snakes, corruption of mainland officers, and over-night richness dreams with a hope that we can stop the illegal immigration to safeguard national security and social order.
3. To understand the security problems caused by illegal immigration for the references of the units of the government.
4. To discuss the impact of illegal immigration on the social security as well as its solution; to get a sound understanding of mainland law offenders’reality in order to prevent it.
5. This study explains the state, reasons, ways and influences of the illegal immigration, combining theory and practice, and proposing concrete measures.
6. This study is based on my work experiences and academic learning and traces the related policies, serving as references for academic research and law revision.
As to the problem of illegal immigration, most scholars and graduate students made a limited study on how illegal immigration influenced national security. Very few studies mentioned the ways of solving the problems. Especially, after National Police Agency,Ministry of the Interior transferred the duties of busting illegal immigrants to National Immigration Agency, very few studies have been made. It is hoped that this study can serve as references for the government and related units, and that the illegal immigration can be forever stopped.