Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||我國大學教師與學生對實施「學生評量教師教學」意見之研究 : 以北部一所私立大學為例|
|Other Titles: ||The research on students ratings of instruction in higher education : a case study|
|Authors: ||李孟秀;Li, Meng-hsiu|
|Keywords: ||學生評鑑教師教學;教師教學評鑑;教學意見調查;高等教育;Student Ratings of Instruction;Instructor Evaluation;Teacher Survey of Instruction;Higher education|
|Issue Date: ||2010-01-10 23:01:33 (UTC+8)|
本研究以文獻分析及自編問卷，對案例大學九十六學年度第二學期的師生進行調查，實得有效樣本教師227份，學生559份。問卷回收資料以SPSS for Windows 12.0版統計套裝軟體處理，利用描述性統計、t考驗、單因子變異數分析、Scheffe’s事後檢定、χ2考驗及開放意見之彙整等方法，來分析教師與學生對問卷中的各項問題看法的差異情形，發現如下：
The purpose of this study was to investigate faculty and student perceptions on “Student Ratings of Instruction” and the situation at this case university, as well as to examine the effect of their background variables on the system. The teachers background variables included gender, age, seniority, rank, and teaching field. The students background variables included gender, college field, and studious degree. The findings may provide the case university administration to take reference of “Student Ratings of Instruction” improvement.
By means of literature analysis and self-edited survey, this research was aimed at 227 faculty members and 559 students in 96 spring semester at this case university. The data were analyzed with using descriptive statistics, t-test, one-way ANOVA, Scheffe’s test, Chi-squire test, and Open opinion collection and reorganization. The conclusions were as follows:
1. There are significant differences among faculty members’ teaching field and students’ college field. However, there are no significant differences in other background faculties of faculty members and students.
2. Most of faculty members and students think the content of the existing “Teaching Assessment Scale” is properly, and faculty are more agreed than students.
3. Both faculty and students agree to use assessment scales upon different courses’ attributes.
4. Both faculty and students do not deem that student answer the assessment scale seriously. However, administrations pay much attention to the result.
5. Students think an instructor''s individual characteristics would affect the result of evaluation, but faculty consider the course difficulty is the main influence on the result.
6. Both faculty and students do not agree to use the result of evaluation as a promotion reference, but students deem the result should be used as a reference on course selected.
7.About the reinforced measures, faculty suggest that students must fill out the assessment scale before choose next semester courses, but students hope to strengthen by draw lots for prizes.
|Appears in Collections:||[高等教育研究所] 學位論文|
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.