Financial Technology (FinTech) is highly concerned about the world, and FinTech "no cash world" and "emerging payment" two innovative projects, with the people''s credit card spending, action payments and third-party payment exercises related. However, FinTech''s development in Taiwan is lagging behind other countries. Therefore, the HKMA published the White Paper on Financial Technology Development Strategy in May 2016, which was promoted by the Government and promoted by the Government to speed up the promotion of domestic electronic payment.
This study explores the future development of credit cards from three aspects: technology, law and consumer behavior:
1. In the area of science and technology: innovative online financial services to promote financial data analysis applications, universal action payments and third-party payment applications
2. The decree: independent business has become a strategic choice for the development of credit card business, to promote financial supervision and technology, and actively develop FinTech patent, the establishment of TWID identity center.
3. The consumer behavior: market segments and customers, the introduction of different pricing and services, change the people spending habits, FinTech competing strategy.
Based on the above discussion, this study proposes the following five conclusions:
1. Cross-field combination of professionals
2. The traditional banks combined with FinTech, to create a new development platform
3. The use of large data and analysis capabilities to provide customers with active services
4. Jump off both business model, and from the customer point of view
5. Risk management and information security challenges to improve
Finally, the Bank of T proposed the following three recommendations:
1. Set up a research center to nurture FinTech professionals.
2. Actively signed with the store to expand the payment market.
3. Combined with mobile devices to seize the young people.