The purpose of this study was to explore the process, experience and solution of the program of "Don’t Take Accessing Schooling for Granted", which were adopted by the third graders in elementary school about the citizen action orientation of "Learning Rights". Moreover, the researcher analyzed the learning effects after the implementation of the curriculum program and examined the teacher''s teaching reflection and growth during the process of implementation of the curriculum. The study was presented as an action study; the researcher took the third grade students as the research subjects from Xiao-su elementary school in Xinbei City, and the researcher carried out 26 classes in teaching activities. The researcher took the spirit of citizen action orientation curriculum design model by the teaching activities of three aspects- the awareness of care, exploring enrichment, and citizen action in order to lead students understand the learning rights in a variety of ways; through the drama experience, younger journalists and the charity selling from the school fair to show their citizen action in life. The data collection were self-made global view scales for the mid-grade students in elementary school, student interviews, student works, worksheets, teaching reflections and so on. The findings of the research were the following:
A. In terms of the process of the curriculum implementation
1. This program was learner-centered; teaching strategies were various; high student participations, good interaction and tacit understanding between the teacher and students.
2. This program put emphasis on students'' emotional presentation. With the teacher''s guidance, students generated caring emotions in order to achieve the citizen action.
3. This program highlighted the aspect of citizen action; emphasizing real practical action to stimulate students'' willingness to participate.
B. In terms of the student learning effects
1. Students had significant learning effects in three aspects-the awareness of care, exploring enrichment and citizen action.
2. Students could reinforce their abilities of citizen action through real practical action.
It was clear from the above that students enhanced the ability of exploring global issues by the learning rights program "Don''t Take Accessing Schooling for Granted" of the implementation of teaching curriculum; recognizing the responsibility of being a global citizen and strove with concrete actions. In order to achieve the citizen action orientation serving and learning spirit in "high learning" and "high service", students could implement "Citizen Action" as the ultimate goal in teaching.
As a result, according to the findings, the researcher respectively provided several suggestions to the educators of implementing global issues, educators of designing and implementing teaching programs, and future researchers for reference.