Items with full text/Total items : 55178/89446 (62%)
Visitors : 10659996
Online Users : 21
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||新北市國民中學協助弱勢學生升學相關措施之研究 : 教師觀點之分析|
|Other Titles: ||A study on the assistances or related measures to continue their studies for disadvantaged students in junior high schools in New Taipei City : analyzed from the perspectives of teachers|
|Authors: ||朱念伶;Chu, Nien-Ling|
|Keywords: ||新北市;國民中學;弱勢學生;教師觀點;New Taipei City;junior high school;disadvantaged students;Perspectives of Teachers|
|Issue Date: ||2018-08-03 14:37:22 (UTC+8)|
This study, via adopting the methods of questionnaire survey and literature review, aims to explore the satisfaction of teachers towards assistances or related measures to continue their studies for disadvantaged students in junior high schools in New Taipei City.
The main purposes of this study are:
1. To explore the policies of the government related to the assistances for disadvantaged students to continue their education.
2. To analyze the satisfaction of teachers towards strategies or related measures, and the implementation of those strategies for disadvantaged students to continue their studies in junior high schools in New Taipei City. .
3. To explore the differences in the satisfaction of teachers with different backgrounds about the above-noted measures.
4. To explore the relationship between the satisfaction of teachers about the strategies and their implementation
5. To propose suggestions, based on the findings of this study, useful for the future reform of related policies.
As to the survey, 400 questionnaires were sent, via stratified random sampling, to 16 junior high schools in New Taipei City. 360 valid questionnaires were received and analyzed, with an valid response rate of 90%.
The conclusions of this study can be summarized as follows:
1. The major policies of the Ministry of Education (MOE) related to the assistances for disadvantaged students include two main kinds, e. g. financial support and learning support.
2. The related policies of the New Taipei City have been mainly based on the policies of the MOE, which mainly provide financial support and remedial teaching for disadvantaged students.
3. The satisfaction of teachers about administrative support is the highest among various dimensions of the related measures, while that of personal perception is the lowest.
4. The satisfaction of teachers about the financial support for tuition fees is the highest among the various dimensions related to the implementation of the above-noted measures, while the dimension of learning support is the lowest.
5. The satisfaction of teachers about the related measures and their implementation differed significantly in terms of their school sizes, locations of schools, teaching subjects, and years of teaching.
6. The satisfaction of teachers about related measures and their implementation are positively related.
|Appears in Collections:||[Master's Program, Graduate Institute of Educational Policy and Leadership] Thesis|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.