研究採用研究者自行編修之「臺北市國中教學輔導教師制度實施成效之調查研究問卷」，進行調查研究，以參與102-104學年度臺北市教學輔導教師制度的 50 所公立國民中學，夥伴教師共計 302 人進行施測。實際回收問卷 284 份，有效問卷 274 份。並將所得資料以描述統計、獨立樣本t考驗及單因子變異數分析、雪費法事後多種比較分析等進行統計分析。融合分析討論後，歸納出以下幾項結論：
The aim of this study is from the view of partner teachers to probe into the implement effects of mentor teacher program in Taipei City, to understand what do they stand on to mate mentor and partner teachers and the method to implement the program, and to probe into the positive feedback and negative sense of mentor teacher program in Taipei which is from partner teachers of different backgrounds further.
The author editors, revises and researches “Questionnaires of The Study of the Implement Effects of Mentor Teacher Program for Junior High Schools in Taipei. “ There are 302 partner teachers who are from 50 public junior high schools in this Mentor Teacher Program from 2013 to 2015 in Taipei City participating in questionnaires. There are 284 questionnaires we retrieving, and 274 questionnaires are valuable. We use several different methods, descriptive statistics, t-test, one-way analysis of variance, and Scheffe method multiple comparisons, to count and analyze all data what we get. After merging the data what we analyze and discuss, here are some conclusions what are generalized:
1. The method what we mate mentor and partner teachers is depending on the same subject.
2. “To hold development Camps for teachers regularly” or “to combine with different learning associations at school “is what we introduce while we implement this program.
3. The positive feedback of the Implement Effects of Mentor Teacher Program for Junior High Schools in Taipei is different because of the sexy, the age, and the identity of each partner teachers.
4. The negative sense of the Implement Effects of Mentor Teacher Program for Junior High Schools in Taipei is different because of the age, the identity, the year of teaching, and the scale of school of each partner teachers.
5. The Improvement of the Implement Effects of Mentor Teacher Program for Junior High Schools in Taipei is different because of the sexy, the year of teaching of each partner teachers.