Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A study on the situation of low birth rates, the influences of management strategies on recruiting students achievements in Taoyuan senior high schools|
|Authors: ||朱志成;Chu, Chih- Cheng|
|Keywords: ||少子女化;學校經營策略;招生績效;low birth rates;management strategies;recruiting students Achievement|
|Issue Date: ||2017-08-24 23:57:58 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||本研究採用問卷調查法，以桃園市高中職校教師為對象，採用自編之「少子女化現象下桃園市高中職校經營策略與招生績效之研究調查問卷」進行調查研究，共計發出問卷370份，有效樣本數329份問卷，有效問卷比率為89%。問卷回收經資料處理，進行次數與百分比分析，並使用平均數及標準差、獨立樣本 t考驗、單因子變異數分析、積差相關分析與逐步多元迴歸等統計方法進行分析，歸納本研究所獲致之主要結論如下：|
The purpose of this study was to realize the current status and analyze the different background variables for management strategies and recruiting student achievements in Taoyuan senior
high schools. Moreover, the relationship and the influences of management strategies on recruiting student achievements were also discussed.
A self-designed questionnaire was used and distributed to the teachers or staff in Taoyuan senior high schools”. To carry out sampling and testing the questionnaire, 370 copies were sent with 329 valid returns at response rate of 89%. The collected data were analyzed by descriptive statistics, independent sample t test, one-way ANOVA analysis, and Pearson product-moment correlation etc. The results of this study shown as follows:
1. The current status of management strategies of Taoyuan senior high schools was above average.
2. The current status of recruiting student achievements of Taoyuan senior high schools was above average.
3. There were significant differents among teacher’s gender, degree in administrators and scale, attribute, classification, history of Taoyuan senior high schools.
4. There were significant differents among teacher’s gender, education and scale, attribute, classification, history of Taoyuan senior high schools.
5. There is a highly significant correlation between the impact of management strategies and recruiting student achievements. Besides, the management strategies is a good predictor of recruiting student achievements.
Finally, based on the research results, suggestions were proposed for educational and administrative institutions, senior high schools and future research for references.
|Appears in Collections:||[Master's Program, Graduate Institute of Educational Policy and Leadership] Thesis|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.