本研究採用便利抽樣法，共計回收340份有效問卷，回收後之資料，以統計套裝軟體作為資料分析之工具，選定合適之統計分析方法以利相關資料分析與驗證，其中包括了信效度分析、相關性分析、線性結構分析(Structure Equation Model ; SEM)、單因子變異數分析(One-way ANOVA)等推論性統計分析。
With the development of economic globalization and the spread of Internet and smart phones, e-commerce has entered a far-reaching realm. While this has brought huge business opportunities, the problems behind it should not be underestimated. Such as transaction costs, logistics and buying behavior and many other factors need to be considered. In recent years, cross-border e-commerce grows rapidly, with convenience, efficiency, cost-saving and many other ways to shop and sale, it has successfully driven people''s consumption potential, and developed a third-party payment mode. However, it still has lots of uncertain reasons of consumer acceptance and use of third-party payment system to purchase. Third-party payment also has potential risks and obstacles. Cross-border e-commerce transaction process generated a lot of costs, due to the payment ways, transaction process and many other factors during the transaction, , resulting in consumer costs for system security. After the transaction, as consumers might concern about the deception from sellers and information security issues or any other factors, this will generate the cost of trust. This research was to explore consumer willingness to use third-party payment system, and how it influences on the cost of the transaction, and how the transaction cost of third-party payment affects the consumers’ willingness to use transnational purchase. At the end, we will discuss the mutual influence of the relationship between them.
This research used convenience sampling method and collected 340 valid questionnaires in total. We processed those recovered data by using statistical data analysis software and several appropriate statistical analysis methods for the benefit of selected data analysis and verification, including reliability and validity analysis, correlation analysis, linear structural analysis (Structure Equation Model; SEM), the number of single- factor analysis of variance (One-way ANOVA) and other inferential statistical analysis.
Conclusions of this study are as follows:
1. Perceived usefulness of the third-party payment has a positive impact on the trust of cross- border e-commerce.
2. Perceived usefulness of the third-party payment has a positive impact on security of cross- border e-commerce.
3. Perceived ease of use of the third-party payment has a positive impact on trust of cross- border e-commerce.
4. Perceived ease of use of the third-party payment has a positive impact on security of cross- border e-commerce.
5. Trust of cross- border e-commerce has a positive impact on cross-border purchase intention.
6. Security of cross- border e-commerce have a positive impact on cross-border purchase intention.
7. Transnational network purchase experience has a positive impact on cross-border purchase intention.
8. Store image has a positive impact on cross-border purchase intention.