一、 置入性行銷/購買意願: Balasubramanian (1994）認為：置入性行銷是指企業或廠商採取付費的方式，有計畫地以不引人注目的形式，將產品訊息放到現存媒體中，以便有效地影響觀眾對產品的情感和認知。
二、 置入性行銷/品牌認同: Weaver & Oliver (2000) 認為消費者對於顯性置入的品牌會有正面的態度。
三、 名人代言/購買意願: Lee and Tan(2003)認為當知覺風險愈高時，消費者的購買意願會降低。因此，企業若能有效降低消費者在決策過程時心中所存在的不確定感，則能讓消費者的購買意願提高。
四、 名人代言/品牌認同: Kamins(1990) 認為:高吸引力代言人搭配高吸引力形象的產品，比低吸引力形象代言人搭配相同產品時，有較高的廣告效果、品牌態度及購買意願。
This study investigates the influence of Korean wave or “hallyu” on consumption of cosmetics with the rise of Korean Philia, Korean cosmetics rise in Taiwan domestic market, the amount of import from South Korea in slowly pulled up, however it’s the fastest growing in the past five years as compared with competitive brands from other countries, which the growth rate has been reached 20%. By the literature review, each of the following variables have been verified owning significant influence:
1. Product placement / Purchase Intention : Balasubramanian (1994) points out that product placement is the company or the manufacturer to use the way by paying charges of placing unobtrusive form and product information into the existing media in order to effectively influence the audience''s emotion and cognition.
2. Product placement / Brand identity: Weaver & Oliver (2000) considered by salient brand placement, the consumers will have a positive attitude to the brand and product.
3. Celebrity endorsements / Purchase Intention: Lee and Tan (2003) considered that when perceived risk is higher, consumer Purchase Intention will be reduced. Therefore, if companies can reduce the uncertainty that will expedite consumer decision-making process and increase purchase intention.
4. Celebrity endorsements / Brand Identity: Kamins (1990) considered high attractiveness celebrity with high image products is more attractive than when compared with the low attractiveness of the celebrity of the same product, and will have a higher advertising effectiveness, brand attitude and purchase intention.
Due to changes in the environment and consumers are used to buy cosmetics, this study will investigate through product placement, celebrity endorsements, the degree of Korean Philia(hallyu), brand identity and purchase intention will cause what impact are there, and then discuss the management implication when operating the market.
The questionnaire survey was edited by Google web forms in electronic , the sample is ordinary people of all ages, 201 questionnaires were recovered, and analyzing the data by descriptive statistics, reliability analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis, t-test one-way ANOVA and hierarchical regression analysis.
The results are as below:
1. Product placement has a significant impact on consumer purchase intention.
2. Product placement has a significant impact on consumer brand identity.
3. Celebrity endorsements have a significant impact on consumer purchase intention.
4. Celebrity endorsements has a significant impact on consumer brand identity.
5. Korean Philia has no moderating effect on any relationship among each variable.
Management implications: this study found that the involvement degree of Korean Philia will not have any moderating effect on consumers’ purchasing cosmetics or brand identity, representing the product placement and celebrity endorsements influence more beyond Korean Philia , it is recommended that the cosmetics company should focus on product placement and celebrity endorsements to develop new markets, while Korean Philia might just be a temporary fad. Consumers still have their rational judgment to purchase the cosmetics products.