|Abstract: || 莫拉克風災後，中央政府採取與民間團體合作的模式興建「永久屋」，並做為主要的災民安置與重建策略，透過遷村、遷居的方式整合居民集中規劃，而重建以來發生諸多爭議與抗爭，部分重建基地的居民使用率也逐年遞減。為深入瞭解其重建策略與得失，本研究目的是探討莫拉克風災後公私協力的永久屋重建政策，及該政策對災區原住民的影響與衝擊。|
After Morakot typhoon disaster, the central government adopted a method cooperate with NGOs to build “permanent housing” and it became the main strategy of relocate victims and reconstruct. Through village relocation, it concentrated inhabitant as in planning, however, there were many issues and protests, the usage of relocated community were slowly decreased. In order to understand the re-build strategy’s lost and gain in depth, the purpose of this research is to discuss public-private cooperative model of permanent housing reconstruction policy after Morakot typhoon disaster, and such policies’ influence and impact on indigenous peoples.
This research used “content analysis” method to analyzed content of newspapers reports, to represent crisis management efficiency of central government at initial occurrence of the hazard and context of post-disaster policies decision on the “Special Act for Reconstruction for Post-Typhoon Morakot” . Moreover, the research used “Reconstruct Shanlin Da Ai community” directed by Tzu Chi Foundation as an example, with indigenous peoples from community as main subjects, through “Secondary data research” and “Interview survey” to investigate associated document and the people concerned, then analyzed key issues of process, finally conclude the followings:
1. Almost unitary policy thinking, central government constructed permanent housing as overall reconstruct program, but neglected residents were from various areas, ethnic groups and environments condition, therefore the policy could not applicable as whole.
2. Evacuated residents as priority of village relocation strategy, as national conservation as priority for reconstruction policy, implementation plans were evacuate-orientated, uncoordinated with inhabitant unanimous plan of relocating village.
3. Inhabitants could not involve with reconstruction, due to the reconstruction efficiency of Da Ai Community, they could not fulfil community involvement and correspond with reconstruction needs, as result, the reconstruction was not ideal.
4. Non-accountable cooperation partner, under that situation public-private cooperative reconstruction mode, the NGO held leading dominance, the responsibility were no explicit on regulation and limitation, also lack of communication platforms and guiding system.
5. The action returned objectivity of indigenous tribal societies, post-disaster reconstruction policies did not give indigenous peoples in disaster-area adequate involvement in decision making, inhabitants had to accepted forceful policies predominant, the relocation strategy by central government and relied heavily by Tzu Chi Foundation, changed interaction method of indigenous peoples’ life and living spaces, ignored indigenous peoples tribe society and traditional indigenous territorial coexisting relationship.
This research analyzed previous topics, then address the following conclusions:
1. Permanent housing reconstruction policy was a haste decision which under a political crisis caused by the disaster.
2. Shanlin Da Ai community was constructed as “permanent housing” but planned with “temporary settling” strategy.
3. Tzu Chi Foundation intervened indigenous culture, and manifested the influential power of the foundation.