Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||長期照顧機構經營策略之研究 : 以臺北市小型長期照顧機構為例|
|Other Titles: ||Managerial strategies for long-term care institutions : a case of small long-term care institutions in Taipei|
|Authors: ||柯姿婷;Ko, Tzu-Ting|
|Keywords: ||老人福利機構;評鑑制度;評鑑指標;長期照顧;經營策略;senior citizens’ institution;appraisalsystem;appraisal indicators;Long-term care;management strategy|
|Issue Date: ||2016-01-22 14:57:23 (UTC+8)|
Due to the rapid change of social environment, the drop of birth rate, and the advancement of medical technology, those factors speed the society’s ageing process; hence, institutional care has become one of the necessary ways of caring the elder in the future. Therefore, the management strategy and ways of managing system of a long-term care institution will influence its service quality and its development. Our government has been promoting a ten-year long-term care project; besides, long-term care service law is also promulgated by the Legislative Yuan in 2015. The follow-up is to legislate the long-term care insurance law. Those mentioned above will make small long-term care institutions face the challenge of enterprise transformation.
This study, taking the small long-term care institutions in Taipei City as the subjects, analyzes how the small long-term care institutions, under the impacts of the long-term care policy and the regulations related to senior citizens’ welfare, adopt their development strategy and business model. The questions discussed in this study, shown as below, are explored under the aspects---industrial environment analysis, present development, and future trends.
1. How do the small long-term care institutions, under the external pressure from market competence and government regulating the new laws and changing appraisal system, effectively use their internal resources to plan the management strategy?
2. What is the small long-term care institutions’ recognition towards the industrial environment and their own advantages and disadvantages? And how do they choose the business model and management strategy under the pressure of future changes of government’s policy.
After reviewing the literatures about the management of long-term care institutions and the government''s policy and regulations, we depth-interviewed some managers who own small long-term care institutions in Taipei City. We realize the managing difficulties they are facing and their opinions about the future development of this industry. Analyzing the core issues in managing, the interviews and the research data, we proposed some suggestions for the small long-term care institutions and government as below:
1. Suggestions for the small long-term care institutions:
(1) to develop as smaller-scale with more multiple functions.
(2) to search for the partners of strategic alliances.
(3) to reinforce the staff training and to improve the quality of care.
(4) to strengthen the connections with the community and to grasp the needs for
outward business development.
(5) to keep the present superiority and build up the model of enterprise management.
2. Suggestions for the government policy:
(1) to raise the subsidies for the lower-income families.
(2) to modify the regulations of the limitation on smaller institutions.
(3) to train professionals and well establish the career plans.
(4) to simplify the appraisal system.
(5) to guide the small institutions to develop multiple long-term care service.
|Appears in Collections:||[公共行政學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.