Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||產品創新、供應商關係、品牌權益、服務品質對公司績效之影響 : 以雄獅旅行社為例|
|Other Titles: ||Effect of product innovation, supplier relationship, brand equity, service quality to the performance of corporation : a study on the Lion Travel Service Corporation|
|Authors: ||李明峰;Lee, Ming-Feng|
|Keywords: ||產品創新;供應商關係;品牌權益;服務品質;公司績效;Product Innovation;supplier relationship;Brand Equity;Service Quality;corporation performance|
|Issue Date: ||2016-01-22 14:55:56 (UTC+8)|
According to the December 2013 statistics from Ministry of Transportation and Communications, there were more than 2,500 registered travel service companies in Taiwan. With so many companies in the market, competition is fierce. Therefore, remaining competitive and seeking sustainable development will be the important issues of travel companies.
The purpose of this study is to explore the effect of product innovation, supplier relationship, brand equity, service quality to the performance of travel service corporation. Samples are taken from a large travel company – Lion Travel Service Corporation, and we use questionnaires to collect data. In this study, 235 questionnaires were issued, and 103 questionnaires were valid, effective recovery rate was 43.8%. The data were analyzed by descriptive statistics, reliability analysis, validity analysis, Pearson correlation, regression analysis, one-way ANOVA. The results are as follows:
1. Product innovation has significant influence on the performance of travel service corporation.
2. Supplier relationship has significant influence on the performance of travel service corporation.
3. Brand equity has significant influence on the performance of travel service corporation.
4. Service quality has significant influence on the performance of travel service corporation.
5. Different departments of Lion Travel Service Corporation have made significant differences towards product innovation and supplier relationship.
|Appears in Collections:||[會計學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.