Items with full text/Total items : 51254/86278 (59%)
Visitors : 8001555
Online Users : 85
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A study of the purchase intention on intelligent clean robot|
|Authors: ||張雲石;Chang, Yung-Shih|
|Keywords: ||產品特徵;售後服務;產品保固;知覺有用性;消費者購買意願;product features;after-service;Product Warranty;Perceived Usefulness|
|Issue Date: ||2016-01-22 14:55:06 (UTC+8)|
In this time which we put high emphasis on automation technology, there comes the Intelligent Appliances which will make more convenience in life of the people, at the same time, it will improve the quality of life. Intelligent Appliances are mostly high-technology product with wide variety of categories, including game consoles, Intelligent Television, Entertainment product, Intelligent Clean Robot and Intelligent Monitoring. But right now, customers are not yet familiar and understand these kinds of Intelligent Appliances. So, to study the customers in Taiwan who select Intelligent Appliances which perceived usefulness to influences Consumer''s purchase Intention appears to be very important. The purpose of the Study is to research the affecting factors that will affect the decisions of consumers to purchase these Intelligent Appliances. And to research the teleology of product’s perceived usefulness that will affects factors for Consumer''s Purchase Intention, and how enhanced the teleology product’s perceived usefulness to increase consumer''s purchase intention.
Now intelligent Clean Robot consumer acceptance and popularity in the Taiwan market become higher and higher. This study will focus on the Consumers` Purchase Intention on Intelligent Clean Robot of Intention on Intelligent market, the questionnaire survey method is used in data collection and analysis. The study subjects are consumers aged over 25 in Taipei area. A total of 450 copies were distributed and 446 copies of valid questionnaires were collected. Statistical analysis was then conducted using statistical software SPSS22.0. The study results then underwent sample structure analysis, reliability test, Regression Analysis, and ANOVA to establish or reject the various hypotheses in this study.
According to the study results, the following conclusions are induced:
1. Enhanced product feature’s Relative Advantage effectively enhances consumers’ Perceived Usefulness.
2. Enhanced product feature’s Compatibility effectively enhances consumers’ Perceived Usefulness.
3. Enhanced product feature’s Triability before order effectively enhances consumers’ Perceived Usefulness.
4. Enhanced consumers’ perception of good After-Service effectively enhances consumers’ Perceived Usefulness.
5. Enhanced consumers’ perception of good Product Warranty effectively enhances consumers’ Perceived Usefulness.
6. Enhanced consumers’ Perceived Usefulness effectively enhances consumers’ Consumer''s Purchase Intention.
|Appears in Collections:||[企業管理學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.