Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||倫理氣候與職場靈性對企業社會責任與組織公民行為之影響 : 以台灣上市櫃公司公司治理成效為中介變項|
|Other Titles: ||The influence of workplace spirituality and ethical climate on the corporate social responsibility and organizational citizenship behavior : the corporate governance in Taiwan OTC or listed companies as a mediator|
|Authors: ||朱庭萱;Jhu, Ting-Syuan|
|Keywords: ||公司治理成效;職場靈性;倫理氣候;企業社會責任;組織公民行為;corporate governance;workplace spirituality;Ethical Climate;corporate social responsibility;Organizational Citizenship Behavior|
|Issue Date: ||2016-01-22 14:54:28 (UTC+8)|
Recently, the amounts of financial scandals that have been erupted demonstrate a serious problem of corporate governance, resulting in more attention given to the issue of strengthening corporate governance. Good corporate governance is the basis for the enterprises’ development, and the key to have a stable development of capital markets as well. In order to effectively prevent frauds, build investors’ confidence in the capital markets, enhance the competitiveness and business performance and contribute to long-term development of the company, it is necessary to establish an effective corporate governance system.
In view of this, this study focuses on Taiwan listed or OTC company''s employees. Dallas (2003) thinks that create a working ethic through employee’s perspectives of the ethical climate of the organization will assure the compliance in the process of operating organizational plans. Chattopadhyay (2010) found out that spirituality in workplaces will affect corporate governance by ethics. Therefore, the purpose of this research is to explore workplace spirituality and ethical climate on the corporate social responsibility and organizational citizenship behavior by using corporate governance as a mediator.
This paper set up the conceptual framework and hypothesis based on the theory and used convenience sampling and snowball sampling to return valid questionnaires 224 shares totally. By implementing the regression analysis, hierarchical regression and one way ANOVA to verify each hypothesis, this paper got some conclusions, the conclusions following are:
1. Employees’ cognitive of workplace spirituality has significantly positive effect on the evaluation of the effectiveness of corporate governance.
2. Employees’ cognitive of ethical climate has significantly positive effect on the evaluation of the effectiveness of corporate governance.
3. Employees’ evaluation of the effectiveness of corporate governance has significantly positive effect on their cognitive of organizational citizenship behavior.
4. Employees’ evaluation of the effectiveness of corporate governance has significantly positive effect on the cognitive of corporate social responsibility.
5. Corporate governance effectiveness has partial mediate between employees’ workplace spirituality and organizational citizenship behavior.
6. Corporate governance effectiveness has partial mediate between employees’ workplace spirituality and corporate social responsibility.
7. Corporate governance effectiveness has partial mediate between employees’ ethical climate and organizational citizenship behavior.
8. Corporate governance effectiveness has partial mediate between employees’ ethical climate and corporate social responsibility.
9. Different organizations and individuals have significant differences in workplace spirituality, ethical climate, the effectiveness of corporate governance, organizational citizenship behavior and corporate social responsibility.
To enhance the effectiveness of corporate governance, first of all, they should make a good use of education and training and supervise managers to practice what they preach to improve employees’ workplace spirituality and ethical climate. Second, they can refer to the provisions of Taiwan Corporate Governance Association and other organizations to establish strict internal audit mechanism. Last but not least, cooperate with the relevant organizations by use an external audit to assess the effectiveness of corporate governance. Besides, strengthen the training of grass-roots supervisors so that they would have ability to bring the organizational concept to their subordinates.
|Appears in Collections:||[企業管理學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.