Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A study of learning outcomes of project-based learning for university students|
|Authors: ||王大成;Wang, Da-Cheng|
|Keywords: ||專題導向學習;學習成果;Project-Based Learning;Learning Outcomes|
|Issue Date: ||2016-01-22 14:45:40 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||本研究旨在探討淡江大學大學生專題導向學習之學習成果調查研究，包含專案管理、批判性思考、創造力、團隊合作、溝通表達、資訊素養、自我成長共七個面向，並且瞭解大學生人口變項、課程實施變項對專題導向學習之學習成果影響，以提供專題導向學習課程設計規劃及課程發展建議。本研究採自編「大學生專題導向學習之學習成果調查研究問卷」進行調查，學習成果為學生自我認同之學習獲得情形，同意程度採Likert五點量表計分，本問卷之整體信度Cronbach’s α值為.964。本研究針對淡江大學102學年度專題導向學習課程學生，共計發放問卷365份，回收有效問卷285份，有效問卷回收率91%。|
The purpose of this study is to investigate learning outcomes of project-based learning by students of Tamkamg University; seven dimensions including , project- management, critical thinking, creativity, teamwork, communicative literacy, information literacy and personal development were considered. In order, to provide advice and suggestion, this study analyzed the variable differences in learning outcomes by understanding the effect of student population change, and project-based curriculum design. The results of the study provide suggestions for the improvement of future implementation of project-based lessons and curriculum design courses for Tamkang University.
The research questionnaire titled, " The study of learning outcomes by university student through project-based learning questionnaire" was developed by using Likert scales ranging from 1 to 5 points to measure the effect of project-based learning learning outcomes. The questionnaires were sent to 365 students whom were enrolled in project-based lesson courses for the academic year of 2013 and there were 285 returned with 91% of valid rate. The reliability of the questionnaire is .964 of Cronbach’s α.
The conclusion of the research were summarized as follows:
1.The average degree of learning outcomes whom had participated in project-based learning courses is 3.95, which means most of the students agreed that they have learned well from project-based learning. The 7 dimensions, the rankings of learning outcomes are listed from high to low as follows: (1)communicative literacy, (2)teamwork, (3)personal development, (4)creativity (5)computer literacy, (6)critical thinking, and (7) project-management.
2.The learning outcomes varied with different variables. The variable student population, showed that gender showed no significant difference in learning outcome for project-based learning. However, student in different academic department showed significant difference in learning outcome for project-based learning courses.
3.While the variables, implementation of project-based curriculum courses, significant difference in learning outcome for project-based learning were found in students'' team role, periodic team meetings, and periodic progress reviews.
The following suggestions were made for the future practice and research:
1.Suggestions for Project-based curriculum design:
(1) Students can rotate and take on different roles on the team for project-based learning lessons. So to provide every member with opportunity to gain different learning experiences.
(2) During on-going project-based learning lessons, large amount of professional knowledge and expertise in project management needs to be applied. Thus it is advise that when designing and implementing project-based learning curriculums, emphasis on strengthening student project management knowledge is to be enforced.
(3) Professors'' instructing, play an important role in project-based learning courses, it is recommended that the role of the instructor is to be defined.
2.Suggestions for future research
(1) Due to the small sample size collected in this study, relatively low explanatory research association were made. Therefore, the expansion in the number of sample size is suggested for future research.
(2) To investigate and compare the learning outcomes and implementation of different project-based learning programs among different universities.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育科技學系暨研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.