|題名: ||一所國中推動學習共同體之變革研究 : 關注本位模式觀點|
|其他題名: ||A study on the change propelled by the Learning Community in junior high school : the perspective of concern-based adoption model|
|作者: ||洪祥瑀;Hung, Hsiang-Yu|
|關鍵詞: ||學習共同體;組織變革;關注本位模式;learning community;Organizational Change;concern-based adoption model|
|上傳時間: ||2016-01-22 14:44:58 (UTC+8)|
A case school implementing learning community (LC) was recruited for the study. The perspective of concern-based adoption model (CBAM) was used, especially the three-stage theory of teacher concerns. The study aimed to investigate the change process of the change facilitator''s (principal’s) supportive actions and the users (teachers).
The research methods included interviews with a principal and five teachers. Document analysis and field observations were also used.It was found that the principal was the key person to initiate the change. She prompted the teachers to participate in the Learning Community and furthermore alter the learning climate of the school. My research conclusions are as follows:
1. The case school implemented the Learning Community in the context of the external education reform and the internal organizational force.
(1) The Department of Education started to implement the 12 year Compulsory Education, and it changed the students'' learning atmosphere and changed policy making of Taipei City''s Bureau of Education.
(2) The principal executes her ideals for the school as well as the experience of the teachers.
2. During the preparation stage and transitional stage, the principal had applied manpower and resources doing different supportive action.
(1) During the preparation stage, the principal arranged manpower and resources to enhance the administrative effectiveness by slowly replacing the staff and also strategically leading teachers. An expertise system was also introduced as well as increasing counseling resources and funding from the Bureau of Education .
(2) During the transitional stage, the teachers and the principal established friendship and the principal attracted new generation teachers into the Learning Community. Parent-teacher conferences were also held periodically which helped the teachers communicate with parents. A wide-scale adjustment to clear up more classroom space led to a more diverse learning environment and gave the teachers more supportive actions when participating with the students in the learning community.
3. For the three concerns stages, we are able to witness the teachers'' change of view towards the Learning Community and how each stage matures after each development.
(1) In the self-concerns stage, in order to change the students'' learning ways, teachers joined the Learning Community. However, in this stage teachers’ imitation of learning was invoked and a Japanese learning method was directly applied.
(2) In the task-concerns stage, the teachers emphasized the importance of the essence of the learning community rather than see it as copy of regularization
(3) In the impact-concerns stage, teachers in order to let students learn more, they adjusted themselves and also worked out collaboration with teachers of different domains.
Finally, based on the findings and conclusions of the study, suggestions for the education authority, school administrators, school teachers and the future study were proposed.