Items with full text/Total items : 51931/87076 (60%)
Visitors : 8484777
Online Users : 209
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||A study of junior high school students' learning cognition and practice of attitude toward life education in New Taipei City|
|Authors: ||曾素芬;Tseng, Su-Fen|
|Keywords: ||國民中學;生命教育;學習認知;態度實踐;junior high school;Life Education;learning cognition;practice of attitude|
|Issue Date: ||2016-01-22 14:44:51 (UTC+8)|
The purpose of this study is to investigate the current condition and the relevance ofjunior high school students’ learning cognition and practice of attitude toward life education in New Taipei City and the differences between the background and environment variables.
The study is conducted using survey questionnaires at the year of 2015. The targets of the survey are junior high school students in New Taipei City. A total of 900 junior high school students received the questionnaires, and 861 valid copies were collected. The valid questionnaires ratio is 95.67%. The obtained responses were analyzed by using methods including descriptive statistics, t-test, one-way ANOVA, Scheffe’s method for posteriori comparison, Person’s Correlation and multiple linear regression analysis. The main findings were as follows:
1.Junior high school students’learning cognition toward life education in New Taipei City is above the average level.
2. There were signigicant differences among students’family parenting ways, school atmostphere, school types, school sizes, and school aeras .
3. Junior high school students’practice of attitudetoward life education in New Taipei City is above the average level.
4. There were signigicant differences among students’grades, family parenting ways, school atmostphere, and school sizes.
5. There is a significant positive correlation between junior high school students’learning cognition and practice of attitudetoward life education in New Taipei City.
6. Students’ learning cognition toward life education can effective predict their practice of attitude.
Based on the results, suggestions were made ane hope to be used for school authorities, school, teachers, and further research as reference.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育政策與領導研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.