Items with full text/Total items : 49647/84944 (58%)
Visitors : 7706892
Online Users : 67
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Other Titles: ||Mutuality, psychological flexibility, and mental health among caregivers of family members with rare diseases|
|Authors: ||李靜婷;Lee, Ching-Ting|
|Keywords: ||罕見疾病;照顧者;相依關係;心理彈性;心理健康;Rare Diseases;Caregiver;Mutuality;Psychological Flexibility;mental health|
|Issue Date: ||2016-01-22 14:44:10 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||本研究旨在探討罕見疾病照顧者相依關係、心理彈性與心理健康之間的關係，以206位罕見疾病照顧者為研究對象，採用問卷調查法進行資料蒐集，使用的研究工具包括相依關係量表(Mutuality Scale)、心理彈性量表(AAQ-II)以及華人健康問卷(CHQ-12)，所得資料以描述性統計、Pearson 積差相關，以及多元迴歸等統計方法進行分析。|
The study aims to explore mutuality, psychological flexibility, and mental health among cargivers of family memebers with rare diseases. The participants were 206 family caregivers. The data was collected and conducted through questionnaire survey. The instruments adopted by the researcher in the study consisted of the Mutuality Scale, acceptance and actionquestionnaire-II (AAQ-II) and the Chinese Health Questionnaire (CHQ-12). The researcher applied the Statistical Package for Social Science 20.0 (SPSS 20.0) for Mac to deal with the collected data, including descriptive statistics, Pearson’s Correlation, and Regression Analysis.
The following are the findings of this study:
1. Research shows that 55 out of 206 caregivers who care for patients with rare diseases have lower mental health scores than cutoff score. This shows that almost a quarter of the caregivers who look after family members with rare diseases often suffer from mental health problems.
2. The result of Pearson’s Correlation among mutuality, psychological flexibility and mental health:
(1) Psychological flexibility was found to associate positively with mutuality. When the caregivers have higher psychological flexibility, the caregivers have better mutuality.
(2) Psychological flexibility was found to associate positively with mental health.When the caregivers have higher psychological flexibility, the caregivers have better mental health.
(3) Mutuality was found to associate positively with mental health.When the caregivers’ have higher mutuality, the caregivers have better mental health.
3. Psychological flexibility and mutuality accounted for 30.5% of the variance of mental health, and psychological flexibility partially mediated the association between mutuality and mental health.
The researchers, using the results of this study, discussed and proposed concrete suggestions for those who do relevant practical jobs and/or further research in the future.
|Appears in Collections:||[教育心理與諮商研究所] 學位論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in 機構典藏 are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.